JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been carrying daily for 6 years or so. I am always on some level of lookout for someone printing or inadvertently showing their holstered firearm. I've seen only a couple of people open-carrying, several people whose outfit screamed gun but I couldn't see anything, and of course people I assumed were carrying when I've met them to do a NWFA deal. But today was the FIRST time I saw someone's gun. They were leaning over filling their gas can at the gas station and their short T-shirt kept riding up, even though he kept yanking at his shirt tail.

Leather, open-bottomed OWB holster. I couldn't tell from the little barrel showing out the bottom (just the tip) what exact gun he was sporting, but could tell it was a single-stack black gun of some sort. It took everything in me to not go up and say something, but there are so many ways that he could misinterpret that I just let it go.

I'm no longer an I-can-see-your-gu-un virgin. When did you lose your virginity and realize that there actually are people concealed carrying in your community?

Last Edited:
Flipping Safari Sam's with the kids. I was taking my 3 year old....now 9 in the "grown up" jungle gym....thing is actually pretty intense for a play area.
Some guy was lifting his kid into a play area and his Glock 23 or 19 was hanging out at 6:00. I was the same way as you. People can take you all wrong if you say you saw their gun. I said nothing but just kinda laughed and honestly felt better that I was not the only overprotective dad in there. Plenty of creeps around so I will take all the good men carrying I can get in places with all the kids running free.

I was at the RV show a few weeks ago at the Convention Center; saw a guy with his family, he was wearing a S&W shirt, he was printing just enough on his hip to know that he was definitely carrying.

I was at restaurant a few months ago, and during the course of eating lunch my t-shirt had slipped up over my EDC [Springer EMP w/IWB]. As I was walking out, a friendly customer told me "hey, you're hanging out of your pants". I didn't know what he was talking about, then patted around and felt the handle sticking out of my shirt.

I chuckled and thanked him - he smiled back and said "no problem". He wasn't alarmed or upset in the least. I am fully aware that it could cause a panic if other unlike-minded individuals would have seen the same thing. I always try to make sure I have no wardrobe malfunctions, but failed in this instance :p

nice! I didnt think of that. I just use my rape whistle when I see someone carrying.

Hahahaha! My Colt doubles as my rape whistle, it makes it easier, as that thing is a beast to carry around. I see no reason in having to carry the extra weight of a plastic whistle when the bark of my .45 will get people's attention.

The only thing in my mind was, "What in the world is that gun? I...just...can't...tell."

lol, that's always what I'm wondering when I spot someone carrying. I was at the Oregon zoo a few months back, and I didn't realize that it was a public zoo, and my wife is looking at the sign, and asks "what's ORS 166.173? After I explained it to her, I hear the wife of the guy behind me ask the exact same question, and he tells her the exact same thing. I wanted to turn around and ask him what he was packing, I looked, but I couldn't spot it.

I can't really remember ever seeing an attempted concealed handgun.. I more look at hands (that ol' wedding ring action, don't ya know.. teehee! lol) and gross body movements.
I have (and I hate to say it) unfortunately heard quite a few people accidentally drop some sort of piece a crap and it going off. That was actually decades ago though.

Saw a blue haired, obviously overweight young lady in stretch pants and a blouse come into Burger King with a Glock stuck in the small of her back. Didn't know what was going down, so just sat where I could watch her. o_O I almost burst out laughing when she tried to sit down. :eek: I guess the Glock was a little hard to sit on, so she moved it around to the front.:rolleyes:

Would have been tragic if that thing had gone off.:D:D:D:D:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads