JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
US Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Seattle), who is not even a member of the Senate, and her pals are working to end the Senate's filibuster. Here's part of a message I got from her office today:
I'm writing to invite you to join our live End the Filibuster National Town Hall TODAY at 7PM ET/4PM PT.
filibuster_event_promo_graphic.png
You can watch this important conversation live on my Facebook or Twitter. The filibuster is a Jim Crow Era relic that was popularized by segregationists. Today, it allows Mitch McConnell and his minority party in the Senate to stop the popular, necessary, and urgent policies that we've already passed in the House — from voting rights and workers' rights to the Equality Act, gun safety legislation, and the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act.

It's time to end the filibuster so we can deliver for the people. If you agree, I hope you'll join us this evening, and help spread the word by adding this frame to your Facebook profile.

Talk soon,

Pramila Jayapal
U.S. Representative (WA-07)

I don't use Facebook or Twitter so I won't be joining Jayapal but I hope others do.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads