JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done, emailed all the Democrats.

example email:

Oppose HB-2240 / SB-6077

These bills criminalize the most common firearm configurations used for self defense by over 40% of Washington households.

Studies from George Mason University and Johns Hopkins found magazine restrictions have had no measurable effect on the frequency or lethality of firearm violence.

These bills limit the means of citizens to legally defend themselves against the 40,000 to 50,000 violent acts committed every year in Washington by criminals who do not follow gun control laws.

These bills are in direct conflict with the US 9th Circuit court ruling (Duncan vs Becerra, CA 2018) that determined magazine restrictions to be unconstitutional.

Dem emails:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Sent in...here is the reply from my, Democrat, legislator from District 35 Tim Sheldon. Glad to know he is on board and is pro 2A.

Michael,

I will continue to uphold the Second Amendment and vigorously oppose any efforts at the State level to diminish our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

I represent a very rural district. I have been elected to the Legislature 11 times as a Democrat. But over these last 30 years I've seen the urban Democrats come closer and closer to passing unconstitutional gun bans and now they'll go after magazines as well. Even semi-automatic 22 rifles are considered assault weapons in their playbook. The votes will continue to be close but I fear they are getting closer and closer to imposing their radical views on all of us in Washington State.

Tim

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads