JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know this could be a great concept if it was a little more user friendly. I personally have a "Firearms instant check" number stored in my phone (503-378-3070) I think this is a better route anyway because I'm not relying on having internet access.

Just my two cents, hope this helps.

Of course you have to sign up. That way if you run a serial number. The person who has registered his or her stolen gun, gets notified that a search was just done on that particular gun. Like if you list your Colt Walker that was just stolen, and 3 weeks later it's for sale in Montana and the buyer looks up the serial number. You get an email as to who just looked it up and from where. And the person who just looked it up gets the "stolen" report, the place it was stolen, the police report number (if you did one) and the police contact info along with yours. You expect to accomplish anything just searching for ".22 rifle"? Without serial numbers? Maybe the factory made more than one?

It's just one resource. You would think you would want the info out there in as many places possible.

So this site will only know if the gun is stolen if the owner of the stolen gun registered with this site? I have seen a couple sites like this, the limiting factor to the ones I have dealt with is that they don't have access to ALL stolen guns, only ones registered with the site. I ran a friend gun that got stolen and they turned up "no record found" when I know the gun was reported stolen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top