JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thank you for picking the place up!

Ended up there this afternoon with my brother, both of us were shocked at how clean it was. It's been a while since I'd been up there, but today was the cleanest I have EVER seen it ( in 20 years of going up there ).

Good job!

It's been months since I've been up there. It's always been a mess when I went there too.

Glad to hear the place is fairly clean.

Other than a couple random pop bottles and broken clays the only real trash was spent hulls and casings. No cars, refrigerators, ovens, burn piles or much of anything else. Not completely spotless, but like I said, the cleanest I ever recall seeing it.

Other than a couple random pop bottles and broken clays the only real trash was spent hulls and casings. No cars, refrigerators, ovens, burn piles or much of anything else. Not completely spotless, but like I said, the cleanest I ever recall seeing it.

Very cool. I've picked up garbage there on multiple occasions. I always hated the thick glass from things like microwaves and tvs.

I was there a few weeks ago and there were a few boards to hang targets on, and that long board with targets stock to it at the end, right side of the shooting area. I had two big paper zombie targets with me in good shape so I left them taped to the boards so others can use it. There were just a bunch of shells on the ground. I wish there was a car to shoot at lol.

Are they done logging up there? I made an attempt to get up to the large pit and shoot with my sons about two months ago but we were stopped and asked to leave by a logging crew. I agreed to leave of course, don't want to hurt anyone but I haven't tried getting back up since. Please let me know.

On another note, I'm really happy to hear that it's finally clean. So many shooting spots are closing down due to the trash left behind by some shooters and also random dumping by non-shooters.

I always lay down a very large tarp, place my shooting tables on top and after we're done shooting, we grab all four corners of the tarp and pull them to the center for an easy clean up of brass and random garbage and ammo boxes. Thanks for the update and please chime in if you know if they are done with the logging operation and if it's ok to shoot at Memaloose again..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top