JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LIbs will never admit they are wrong because in thier emotional minds its all about evolving not feeling when it comes to self interspection. I hate new age BS

I'll admit I was wrong. I didn't vote for him nor have I ever defended him but, I honestly believed that the firearms industry, being one of the few industries in the US that were thriving, would be ok. I believe he knew it was his responsibility to not do anything to threaten the tiny bit of economic growth in this country. Sadly, the agenda of irrational fear has taken over.

At this point I'm refusing to admit I was wrong. Facts on the ground have changed and my previous statements are no longer applicable, that is all.

For better or worse this tragedy will bring changes to our gun regulations, had this not happened I don't believe there would have been any additional gun laws.

I'll admit I was wrong. I didn't vote for him nor have I ever defended him but, I honestly believed that the firearms industry, being one of the few industries in the US that were thriving, would be ok. I believe he knew it was his responsibility to not do anything to threaten the tiny bit of economic growth in this country. Sadly, the agenda of irrational fear has taken over.

Sir, the plan IS to tank the economy.

Keith

Sir, the plan IS to tank the economy.

Keith

So far they are not doing a good job or it. Dow is holding steady or gaining, housing is up and unemplyment down, gas prices low, gun sales booming, my sister in law got a new better job in less than two weeks, and I just got a raise. My wife is buying a new car also.

Seriously, why would you think anyone wants to tank the economy?

At this point I'm refusing to admit I was wrong. Facts on the ground have changed and my previous statements are no longer applicable, that is all.

For better or worse this tragedy will bring changes to our gun regulations, had this not happened I don't believe there would have been any additional gun laws.

You are in a state that has something in common with a major river in Egypt.
The reality is that he was simply waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of. It's not like he's hidden his values.
Next thing we'll hear is that he is trying to stop the coal industry and be shocked. [/sarc]

I'll wait until any meaningful legislation is passed that actually infringes on my 2A rights before I admit to anything. At this point, it's all speculation. When it comes to gun control, though, this brings up two profound questions: Are there really laws that would stem mass shootings and is there any chance of getting them approved at the federal level? The answer to the both questions is, probably no.

all he's done until now is slightly expand peoples gun rights

a bunch of children were murdered, that changed everything

im sure this is the last thing he wants to be forced into dealing with. hes taking a lot of heat forcing his hand. the public wants an awb. both dems and reps and even nra members

its total nonsense that hes trying to tank the economy.

im sure this is the last thing he wants to be forced into dealing with. hes taking a lot of heat forcing his hand. the public wants an awb. both dems and reps and even nra members

That's crazy talk!!

It changes nothing, why should I be punished for the deeds of others? My gun rights are the same now as after any tragedy since the Bill of Rights was written, why take them from me?

"Your level of delusion and cynacism<sic> is what is nuts here "

You think because Obama says:
"the public wants an awb. both dems and reps and even nra members", that this is so?

Join date, Suge206 12/20.12, My guess is you are not even a gun person but yet another of the Obama propaganda brigade doing damage control. The thing you Obama apologists and Democratic party liners don't understand is that the majority Democratic base doesn't want their guns taken and disagrees with the party on gun control.

"Your level of delusion and cynacism<sic> is what is nuts here "

You think because Obama says:
"the public wants an awb. both dems and reps and even nra members", that this is so?

Join date, Suge206 12/20.12, My guess is you are not even a gun person but yet another of the Obama propaganda brigade doing damage control. The thing you Obama apologists and Democratic party liners don't understand is that the majority Democratic base doesn't want their guns taken and disagrees with the party on gun control.

I haven't really heard that from him. I'm speaking from watching and reading a bunch of different sources of news.

I'm a gun owner. I have multiple Ar-15s and a bubblegum-ton of Pmags. But I just feel like the public tide has turned and the guns themselves are hard to defend as they are pretty pointless. To me they are cool toys that unfortunately can facilitate a lot of murder in a short amount of time in the wrong hands. So they obv come with great responsibility. We all know people run the gamut from total morons to extremely capable but even still accidents happen on top of all that variability. So I think the guns days are numbered with existing guns grandfathered in. Maybe just high cap mags. Also, likely greater restrictions to the secondary market which I support anyway.

I haven't really heard that from him. I'm speaking from watching and reading a bunch of different sources of news.

I'm a gun owner. I have multiple Ar-15s and a bubblegum-ton of Pmags. But I just feel like the public tide has turned and the guns themselves are hard to defend as they are pretty pointless. To me they are cool toys that unfortunately can facilitate a lot of murder in a short amount of time in the wrong hands. So they obv come with great responsibility. We all know people run the gamut from total morons to extremely capable but even still accidents happen on top of all that variability. So I think the guns days are numbered with existing guns grandfathered in. Maybe just high cap mags. Also, likely greater restrictions to the secondary market which I support anyway.

You might as well sell your guns know make some money. Cause according to you its over. With that thinking it will be over. Stop buying into the liberal media obammy talking points instead of feeling based on somebody elses words have a thought of your own. Owning a gun is not enough to keep one in this toxic government.

I'm a gun owner. I have multiple Ar-15s and a bubblegum-ton of Pmags. But I just feel like the public tide has turned and the guns themselves are hard to defend as they are pretty pointless.

Post all of your AR15s and the ton of Pmags for sale. You'll feel better and the rest of us will feel better knowing there is one less dipchit owning firearms.

I am korn-fused. Are the Obama propaganda brigades the same as the cognitive dissonence agents or ar they different? If different, which one is higher up?

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads