JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To the young men and women seeking companionship, affection, and love. May you have His blessings. To the married couples that are rekindling the fires of their love, there's not much better than this.

To those of us men that have "been there, done that" more often than we care to mention remember, I have but one word when it comes to "Cupid's arrows"...

INCOMING!

Last Edited:
After 26 years with my wife, I'm just getting to know her.
Interesting. My first wife and I were married almost 29yrs and when divorced, I realized I never knew her.

Now I am learning about #mansplaining and how women have an aversion to such things...because it's really never about the nail.

thats what the beer was for.jpg

Doing Nothing.jpg

P.S. for what it's worth, I took my wife to the old Camas Hotel on Sunday night, vase of roses, chilled bottle of champagne, and movie tickets. 43+ years and no homicides. Though she did admit my snoring had her thinking about putting a pillow over my head; got a CPAP and all is good.

Last Edited:
Last year I got the left one, this year the right...

85CFFD78-00EE-4E4D-96B7-B0D14B51E8E7.jpg

A small snipit of what's been picked by her for my man room. I cant complain she knows my tastes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top