JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just bought a Wilson combat compact cqb a few months back and while it is awesome, it's just a little too heavy for me to carry on a daily basis. So my question is this, should I sell the Wilson to buy a new full size 1911 for range fun AND a new more concealable pistol or keep it and enjoy the awesomeness that I have waited months and months to be built? Any advice on easily concealable pistols in the 9mm range excluding pocket pistols? (im pretty slim and wear tighter clothes which isnt going to change) Thanks in advance guys I may just have the itch to get more stuff in general but can't justify more purchases after dropping close to 3k on this baby.

Dump it. Get a full size plain jane Colt or SA, a Glock 19 and still have plenty of cash for ammo and mags. IMO compact 1911 = no go.

Thats what I was thinking. I could buy a fullsize for fun and some cheaper gun for CC and still have tons of cash for ammo! On that note, anybody tried out the LC9, DB9, etc?

Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of the outrageous fortune that selling your Wilson would bring.
Or to take your Wilson arms against a sea of trouble, and by opposing, end them.
Some loosely written Shakespeare, as well as I remember it.

I advise, if your sidearm does not meet your needs, to trade or sell for those things of which you need.

It would be so much easier if I hadn't saved up forever and then played the waiting game for another 4 months after I had the money. I don't want to end up with sellers remorse!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top