JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watched a lot of those shows. Starting in the '50s with things like "The Honeymooners". Oh! "Superman"! "The Donna Reed Show". "The Cisco Kid". Good lord, look at these. There was only three channels, and public broadcasting at some point. There were no re-runs.
https://www.google.com/search?q='50....4640j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#wxpd=:true I think I watched them all.

But the question would be...Which of those shows have stood the test of time?
I still watch Star Trek on Saturday night to fall asleep to. Hogan's Hero's on weeknights. I'd watch Perry Mason if it wasn't on so late. And many shows I used to watch, that I get a chance to watch now? Oh, no way. Just doesn't work anymore for me now.

As a kid a fun TV show to watch was The Man from U.N.C.L.E. The guns in it were fascinating as were a whole line of kids toys that were sold by the shows popularity. A few pictures to get you started.

So did you have a favorite action show as a kid?
We didn't have a TV 'till I was a Sophomore in HS. And only got 3 channels.

Didn't like westerns except The Big Valley and Bonanza as a kid. I watched every cop show but didn't get Kojak.

Currently watching more old shows than new ones and found a new love for westerns. I didn't know Cannon (Robert Conrad?) was the radio voice of Matt Dillon or that the TV Matt Dillon was the actual brother of Mission Impossible Mr Phelps.

Old American style acting may be a bit cheesy to down right bad, but I'll take it. More entertainment than programming. Fred Sandford, Archie Bunker and James Evans were never woke. A lot of women were objectified but strong at the same time. And then Cat Woman...

You reminded me. Okay, time to admit if you watched....
Love%2C_American_Style_logo.jpg ?

I was always a fan of science fiction and space. Also watched Dr. Who when it shown years ago and the reboot as well. I was always a fan police and private detective TV show as well.

The original Hawaii 50
Police Story
Police Woman
SWAT
Vegas
Barnaby Jones
Rockford Files
Mannix
Columbo
Hill Street Blues
Barney Miller
Fish
Kojak
Cagney and Lacy

Speaking about the old TV shows and since nowadays "Racist Cops" are the new acceptable narrative of the LEFT. Well.....

Aloha, Mark

PS....and note that the above Sgt. was a replacement for......

I was always a fan of science fiction and space. Also watched Dr. Who when it shown years ago and the reboot as well. I was always a fan police and private detective TV show as well.

The original Hawaii 50
Police Story
Police Woman
SWAT
Vegas
Barnaby Jones
Rockford Files
Mannix
Columbo
Hill Street Blues
Barney Miller
Fish
Kojak
Cagney and Lacy
Dragnet.

Adam-12.

Emergency.

CHIPS?

Y'all forgot Starsky & Hutch…. The most violent TV show on broadcast TV.

Y'all forgot Starsky & Hutch…. The most violent TV show on broadcast TV.
picard-facepalm.jpg
It would make sense, a guy watching "It" just for little ol' Daisy. But....

I'll have to be honest here though. Wifey and I watched 90210 and Melrose place religiously, back in the day. We also watched Hill Street Blue though! And all of the Law and Order stuff.

The Prisoner was far ahead of it's own time.

"We're run by the Pentagon, we're run by Madison Avenue, we're run by television," McGoohan warned in a 1977 interview. "As long as we accept those things and don't revolt we'll have to go along with the stream to the eventual avalanche."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top