JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I have a handgun that I'm on the fence about. I like the general size and feel, but I just don't shoot it anywhere close to as well as I do my others. It's less than a year old and I feel that I've put enough rounds through it that I sort of know how I'm going to shoot with it. I know that gunsmithing a weapon can improve it, but I'm just wondering by how much. I have two other handguns that I'm super duper happy with - is it worth the time and cost trying to send this third one to a gunsmith to see if I can get it to a point where I'm shooting as well with it, or should I just sell it at a moderate loss and stick with what I know I'm good with?

Thanks in advance for the advice. I've never sent a weapon to a gunsmith for anything other than a problem before, so I don't really know what the potential is.

I would sell or trade a handgun I didn't shoot well before I spent a dime on it at a 'smith. save your money on gunsmithing for a gun that you inherently shoot well, & maybe want to trick it out a bit. my$.02
good luck. Mike.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to go with my first instinct and sell the piece. Better that someone else who is a better match have it than me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top