JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to give a shout out to everyone who assisted me in this venture. I finally found one and pulled the trigger today!

A friendly internet stranger over on the Reddit subreddit r/reloading saw that I was on the lookout for one. He just so happened to be running a bot from his computer searching the Internet for "Hornady Lock-n-Load In Stock." Well apparently several days ago he started getting hits, so he alerted me to this and told me to keep watching all sites for reputable retailers. Sure enough, they popped up on Amazon, but as you know from the other thread, I didn't move fast enough to capitalize on it. The next day, more popped up on Amazon from three different retailers, but they were all asking $200+ over retail so I passed. Today I get on, and they were there again from another retailer who was still asking too much, so I quickly started searching all the other retailers I bookmarked, and I found it at Optics Planet for close to normal retail, and jumped on it.

Should be here in a week. And now all I need is a #8 shell plate and I'll be rockin'!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top