JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; ........

Thats the line. But who knows what it means? It is required by statute ( Section 3331, Title 5, United States Code)
But what for?
You can not shoot or arrest anyone that says the constitution is just toilet paper, or that they hate the document. Even if somebody violates it or it's core principles ...you cant do jack. We have put political place holders in the highest of offices and courts that say they hate it. So how do you defend it? Do you speak out against
the people who speak out against the Bill of rights? Must you do this from the government mandated 20 x 20 free speech zone? If you can only just speak out, will you lose your business for using free speech? Will you be shunned by, and made to look like an idiot for saying things, that the folks who hate, all, or parts, of the constitution just because they say so and have all the power?
How do you defend something that was once so dear from the very government it created?
So these are nothing more than hollow words, this line in a long dead and meaningless oath. Why take it? Why bother?
I have been administered this oath 7 times in my life, with never an order to relinquish it upon my discharge or retirement. Are these hollow words still binding me to do absolutely nothing?
At what point do abuses become eligible to act on?
And what if the power says you are forbidden to act on our abuses?
If words on a animal skin are meaningless to the ones who would protect it, then lets just bury the damn thing once and for all. Because you can not do anything about it one way or the other.

Sadly, businesses have been shut down due to low information mob mentality and progressiveness.

In all honesty, the US needs a massive collapse for thing to return to normal. This jenga tower of a government has got to topple sometime.

Ill just ride it out, and stay prepared.
I volunteer, spread the word and vote.. Aside from that there isnt much else we can do...
Until "That day" comes.

I am convinced our nation nears a "tipping" point.
I don't know who, what, where, when, how.
I have written my representatives of my concerns.
At this moment, I don't know what more I can do beyond expressing my concerns and "setting aside for a rainy day".
There are many congruent events that match up with what I see and hear.

The US was once a group of colonies owned by the Crown of England.
The Crown instituted various fees and taxes on the colonies.
Colonists objected to being excessively taxed.
Crown tax collectors were beaten and thrown out of colonial towns.
The Crown responded by sending armed troops to enforce Crown edicts.
Edicts that violated the Magna Carta Libertatum - The Great Charter of the Liberties of England.
Crown troops seized food, homes, land, possessions.
Jailed the opposition. Shot and killed demonstrators.
Colonists resisted by assaulting Crown infrastructure and it's supporters.
Crown Leadership ordered that colonists be dis-armed.
Crown troops began seizing colonial arms and munitions supplies.
Colonists actively resisted on 19 April 1775.

Rick I'm glad to see You mentioned the magna carta, I was starting to think I was one of the few that knew what this was.
I wish this was the place to say more but.... If there were ever a commonality between men it was the constitution. Giving all men the truth of the lessons learned by our passed mistakes. granting them the right to take our own LIFE in to our own hands. Telling us also that we had an obligation to use this for the well-being of all. (my rights end where yours begin). I, WE let this slip right through our fingers, it's gone it's been gone. If this American experiment has failed, let all know dead or alive it was US that failed it.
To my shame Miyamoto Musashi

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top