JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How big are your hands? If you have small hands and/or short fingers this gun can be awkward due to its size, my wife finds mine unusable due to this. Other than that, solid choice.

If you are into suppressors, or even plan to be, they make a nice suppressor host. Tornado Tech will thread it.

Burt, I love where your head's at. I am into suppressors and this is exactly the handgun I would thread for one. Unfortunately, my home state (Michigan) doesn't allow it. At least not without a lot of paperwork, time, and money.

UPDATE: Thanks to the members here I found a brand new Italian made 92FS on armslist for $560 and a local dealer was able to match the price on the same make/model. I purchased my handgun yesterday and spent the evening putting it through its paces and giving it some TLC. I could not be happier with it. Thanks again to everyone who posted. I really appreciate your time and effort!

Join the Beretta forum while you are at it,lots of great people and information.

I love my beretta and I got mines when I was 18 years old when my dad got for me for my birthday due to the Die Hard series that came out.

I have 3 Berettas now and one of them is an original Officer issued M9 that belonged to my retired Maj General who didn't want his anymore.

Get a better trigger using the D spring,

<broken link removed>

Let me give you another reason to get a 92FS. The barrel locking block mechanism is such that, if you suppress it with can that's light enough, like the SRT MAtrix M9, the suppressor won't need a recoil booster (aka Nielsen Device). The Matrix M9 is very small and light for a 9mm can, and very quiet (ask me why I know:)). <broken link removed> can thread your 92FS barrel. Just for the $h1ts and giggles!

MatrixM9.jpg

Hm, there's something I never would have thought of. How involved was that process and where did you find the parts, if I might ask? Thanks for the contribution!

Brownells, and it was as easy as removing the grips and driving out 1 pin to release the hammer spring, the hammer was even easier. All the parts are OEM Beretta.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top