JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Nothing weird is going to happen."

Ummmm..... I think you passed weird when you built the bridge in mom's garage. So, if that is not weird to you then I am guessing when a female shows up in a "mixed' costume you wouldn't think it weird to stuff her and dress her in the correct TNG costume? :s0131:

To our OP: Best thread vote from me. :s0112:

I don't mind admitting that I built a bridge in my mom's garage.

Of course, I was about 8 at the time and the "bridge" was made with of cardboard boxes, duct tape, and sharpie markers. Playing Star Trek with my friends (looong before TNG existed) was largely about long firefights involving Klingons and Romulans.

Might still be playing it but, alas, I discovered girls a few years later.

Then again, some of us found female Trekkies. Who, upon insisting their son be named James (family name) gave in to demands that middle name of the boy be "Tiberius". It is a pretty rare occurrence though.

WHAT none of you noticed this in the ad?????

"This isn't paid, but I have a doctor's prescription pad (a long story) and I can write you a prescription for basically anything you want.

Pretty sure thats not legal..................

It's not so weird if you think back to two guys named Paul Allen and Bill Gates building some futuristic thing called a personal computer in mommy's garage. No girls invited unless they spoke Altair Basic.

335px-Microsoft-Staff-1978.jpg

To bad they didn't have a pad of script from their doctor or they might have invented Apple instead.

335px-Microsoft-Staff-1978.jpg

WHAT none of you noticed this in the ad?????
"This isn't paid, but I have a doctor's prescription pad (a long story) and I can write you a prescription for basically anything you want.
Pretty sure thats not legal..................

I noticed that, too. He probably got from the guy who showed up dressed as Doc McCoy. After the garage captain chewed him out for mixing eras, he kept the doc's scrip pad. :)

I wonder if the inside of the "shuttlecraft" looks remarkably like the inside of an early 90s minivan.... "Door is ajar" is the extent the craft computer can say.

Toyota Previa!

previa-inside.jpg

previa-inside.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR