JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like this may be one of the good Karen's that left the U.S.A. when Mr. Trump was elected. Not that many RHD cars state side. :s0062:
My knowledge of social media platforms is proudly growing antiquated, but some apps reverse the image. She's deleted her account, so I couldn't find other videos for clues about her country.

I am thinking that if Trump nominates a Supreme Court appointee and the violent riots starts this will help his re-election?
I've seen this opinion expressed a lot and, unfortunately, I don't agree. Of the people I know who don't support the president, their opinions are either unwavered or have been strengthened by the blame directed at the president. I don't think we're supposed to talk politics anymore, so I'll just reference confirmation bias. Humans ignore or discount facts that disagree with what they want to believe and latch on to things that confirm their opinion. 2A supporters (to keep it on topic) believe that mass shooters who support certain political views are outliers who don't represent us and we still believe in our cause.

Like the OP said, don't get your hopes up...

RBG_death overturned.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top