JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well this is going to be interesting. I've read - don't know how true it is - that Trump thinks a Kavanaugh type fight might help him in the election. The problem is that it both opens up some hard feelings about senators who voted for Kavanaugh (Susan Collins, you listening?) and may put a number of Republican Senators in a really bad way depending on how qualified or unqualified Trump's nominee is. There's also the issue that if evangelicals get their 6th Justice before the election, they don't need Trump any more.

Unlike with Michael Caputo, this really is 4 dimensional chess.

Well this is going to be interesting. I've read - don't know how true it is - that Trump thinks a Kavanaugh type fight might help him in the election. The problem is that it both opens up some hard feelings about senators who voted for Kavanaugh (Susan Collins, you listening?) and may put a number of Republican Senators in a really bad way depending on how qualified or unqualified Trump's nominee is. There's also the issue that if evangelicals get their 6th Justice before the election, they don't need Trump any more.

Nah, the nation needs Trump or it's "TILT! GAME OVER!" for the USA. ;)

There is no way that I would buy evangelicals abandoning Trump in favor of Biden if they get a SCJ prior to the election. This may motivate some that might have sat this election out to get engaged, but it's likely a very small number and probably negligible.

As was the case in 2016, people have likely already made their decisions. Not many on the fence and its just a matter of setting the results

There is no way that I would buy evangelicals abandoning Trump in favor of Biden if they get a SCJ prior to the election. This may motivate some that might have sat this election out to get engaged, but it's likely a very small number and probably negligible.

As was the case in 2016, people have likely already made their decisions. Not many on the fence and its just a matter of setting the results
I think that what he was saying that many evangelicals are disappointed in Mr. Trump because of his past behaviors and rhetoric. I'm with you in that I don't believe that evangelicals would leave Trump for Biden.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top