JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9DA37D9F-A66D-4A04-B196-991F51C29C96.jpeg

McConnell has stated that trump's nominee will at least receive a vote.

Trump should troll the dems and float merrick garland before finally nominating Amy coney barret.

Ideally we would not get a "left" or "right" justice but a constitutional traditionalist who applies based on how the constitution was written using language of the time. But short of that I'll go with a God fearing, gun loving freedom fighter (if they exist anymore)

Is anyone else singing the ding dong song from the wizard of oz?
I am hopeful of someone with goodness in their heart filling that open position, who has and respects my God given, constitutionally recognized rights as a human being.

Jesus was a disappointment to the zealots that opposed the Roman occupation of Jerusalem, because he wasn't a rebel. He was also far from being a heretic because of His constant reference to God.
A rebel because he operated contrary to the rules of the Council of Sanhedrin, a heretic because of his teachings, healings, and reference that he was the Son of God. Were you to claim yourself as the Son of God today, you might find yourself committed to some mental institution and whacked out on Thorazine.
I get your point but it's irrelevant to mine. In a society of liars, those who speak the truth become outlaws.
Totally agree with you there, and I did miss your point earlier.

Back to the topic, an interesting future awaits us.

I get your point but it's irrelevant to mine. In a society of liars, those who speak the truth become outlaws. When we've got marxists in our own government openly claiming to desire marxism here, and people in our own country openly claiming to want to dismantle our country, the line between good evil, and friend and foe, is very wavy. I can't say, "we're both American, we're on the same team!"
We are, in fact, all Americans. Our freedoms allow us to have differing opinions on virtually everything. That is what makes our country great. I'm not excusing those that seem to overthrow the gov't by violence or subversion, but we have a system in place to dissuade those of the Marxist persuasion. The issue for me is the failure of those elected to protect our freedoms and their failure to act appropriately.

A rebel because he operated contrary to the rules of the Council of Sanhedrin, a heretic because of his teachings, healings, and reference that he was the Son of God. Were you to claim yourself as the Son of God today, you might find yourself committed to some mental institution and whacked out on Thorazine.

Totally agree with you there, and I did miss your point earlier.

Back to the topic, an interesting future awaits us.

Actually, they would have committed Jesus during his day and time had he proclaimed himself, "God the Son" and wouldn't have taken him seriously.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top