JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
She may linger for some time based on precedent set by many other old timer Justices: What Happens if Ruth Bader Ginsburg Remains Too Sick to Work?

As I see it, there are two paths that could lead to an RGB free court with in the next couple of years. Death or a Complete Blue Wave in the 2020 elections. I won't comment on which would be better for 2A supporters.

Edit: This doesn't sound good, but could explain some of the unexpected decisions that have come out of the Court:
"Justices who anticipate that they will interact with each other year after year can expect a concession in one case to be reciprocated later on."

The 2A supporting Justices better not do any conceding when we finally get a good 2A case in there. I will accept some reciprocation from the antis though

Last Edited:
I'm all for replacing RBG with another Constitutionalist Justice... Imagine a SCOTUS that actually adheres to the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights...
I think most of us share that view but according to the article I linked to RBG could be a drueling vegetable and still be acting on the bench thanks to her aides.

Seems to me a SCOTUS Justice should actually be in attendance with the other eight justices... I understand recuperation, but even recuperation has its limits. If she's incapable of attending on a regular basis and thus impacting her ability to discharge her duties, then perhaps it's time to hang up the robe.

Elections have consequences, to coin a phrase...

I haven't looked at the ages of the conservative SC judges but if any are over age 60 or 65, Trump should ask them if they'd consider turning in their resignation effective "on the day their replacement is confirmed by the Senate".

I haven't looked at the ages of the conservative SC judges but if any are over age 60 or 65, Trump should ask them if they'd consider turning in their resignation effective "on the day their replacement is confirmed by the Senate".
Clarence Thomas is old. He should resign while trump can get an appointmentbor the balance will shift back left

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top