JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trump wouldn't want to upset the "Anti-Gunners" by picking a SC pick.. The "Anti-Gunners" will vow to abolish the Supreme Court by means of expanding it to oblivion. Then again, the "Anti-Gunners" would love to rewrite the Constitution and modify the Bill of Rights to fulfill their political agenda.

Trump updated his SC list on the 9th in preparation for a second term. McConnell has stated the Senate would conduct hearings as soon as Trump made his selection. I'm an ACB fan, but unfortunately she isn't on the new list.

I think it's going to happen, just don't know if they will do it before or after the election. Just be prepared for the response by the calm and collected left

EDIT - sooner not later
1600538198376.png

That 'karen' is not safe to be driving, or anything else for that matter.

Is that a question she is asking (screaming) of the deceased RBG ? Something about making it to 2021?

This is very disturbing and those close to, or related to this woman need to be aware of her outburst.

Id say a psych eval is needed for starters.

Here's the long and short of the ENTIRE situation.

During the Obama (D) administration when Democrats ran both chambers (then) Senate President, Harry Reid (D-NV) executed the "nuclear option" doing away with the required 60-vote Senate RULE (not a law) to pass things through the Senate.... and the Dems went straight to work ramming through what pleased them.... judge appointments, historic deficits, "Obama care" (that "strangely" the Dems seem to complain still needs fixing to this day... guess they screwed up before) etc, ect.

The Democrats lost control of the Senate during the second term of the Obama administration and as KARMA would have it, (conservative) SCOTUS Judge Scalia died with only months remaining in Obama's last term in office. Obama put forth a nominee (or three) and were out of hand rejected by the Republican controlled Senate (as is the Senate's prerogative), and the clock ran out according to the rules (and law). Had the Democrats been in control of the Senate, you know FULL WELL they would have installed a left-leaning (progressive) SCOTUS judge in Scalia's place.... post-haste.

Trump won the election and has subsequently had many a judicial appointee installed (including two SCOTUS appointees). As KARMA would have it, Ginsberg has died with only months remaining in his first term of office... with a Republican controlled Senate, soooooo......

Democrats (about a decade ago) set the stage for "easy wins" for themselves, deluded and drunk with power (in the moment), and now the wheel has turned and they find themselves under it. They traded magic beans for 30 pieces of silver. Now all their "supporters" (who can't even throw a Molotov without hurting themselves) are SCREAMING (literally) to "burn it all down", and "if they even TRY to replace RBG before the election this is war and we're coming to your homes".....

To which I say... fine, let's do this. I got something for ya, and it ain't good for you.

There's that "sword" cutting both ways again.

Ain't Karma a real B!tch? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
That 'karen' is not safe to be driving, or anything else for that matter.

Is that a question she is asking (screaming) of the deceased RBG ? Something about making it to 2021?

This is very disturbing and those close to, or related to this woman need to be aware of her outburst.

Id say a psych eval is needed for starters.

A red flag is in order here.....

But then we would lose him as a presidential candidate and he would very likely be the next choice to follow Trump in 2024. Also, his background is so political, being a Senator and all that I kind of feel he would be out of place. Not denying he would be a great Justice for us to have, but he is also a valuable Senator, potentially a much better Governor candidate (then Abbott) and has a rea potential for being a future President of the USA.
That's a gamble I'm willing to take. 8 years as president vs how many years on the Supreme Court? I prefer Ted Cruz with a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court. He can do more good for a longer period of time on the bench.

That's a gamble I'm willing to take. 8 years as president vs how many years on the Supreme Court? I prefer Ted Cruz with a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court. He can do more good for a longer period of time on the bench.
Well, unfortunately, Ted Cruz, just said, himself, he would refuse such a nomination for the reasons I specified. I do agree with your sentiments and a Supreme Court position is guaranteed whereas a presidency is not. However, he would also lose his seat in Senate and you know how close that race he had was with "Anti-Gunner" Beto O'Rourke. He is pretty important in Congress right now. I cannot help think there is someone else noble who can fulfill this position. Hopefully , somebody who doesn't have a wild and partying past. :rolleyes: The "Anti-Gunners" will look at every opportunity to sabotage his pick..

Expect them to fabricate a "sorority orgy" story about Amy Coney Barrett's college days... and Christine Bullshi+-Ford to come out crying again about "SHE tried to rape me!" *snort*

Kav is gonna look like freakin' pattycake...

Hypocrisy can always be justified by further hypocrisy.
The law is the law. Trump is entitled to make the nomination, just as Obama was. Obama's nominee would not have gotten through a Republican Senate. Trump's will. Follow the law.

And BTW, the nominee WILL be Amy Coney Barrett.

Yeah but.... were they hot? ;)

:rolleyes:
Speaking of "hot", it appears many are losing their minds over the potential SCOTUS appointment by Trump and arson seems to be the new way for them to try and get their way.

Trump wouldn't want to upset the "Anti-Gunners" by picking a SC pick.. The "Anti-Gunners" will vow to abolish the Supreme Court by means of expanding it to oblivion. Then again, the "Anti-Gunners" would love to rewrite the Constitution and modify the Bill of Rights to fulfill their political agenda.
They intend that as soon as they get full control again anyway...

Speaking of "hot", it appears many are losing their minds over the potential SCOTUS appointment by Trump and arson seems to be the new way for them to try and get their way.

We will see how that helps their cause

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads