JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a link to the firearm.
<broken link removed>

They look pretty awesome for a pack gun, they have them at fishermans for $699.
Was wondering if anybody has one and how nice they are. It uses glock mags, AR stock and grip, ejection can be switched left or right, and the barrel unscrews to make it pretty compact.

Just seeing if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanks,
CC

I own one and love it. I had been in the market for a .45 carbine rifle for quite some time. I have seen tests done on the best caliber for CQC and .45 was proven to be the best. Since I own a 1911 it was a no-brainer. I am considering some mods down the road such as shortening the barrel and adding a suppressor. I would recommend getting one.

I had one in 9mm for a short while and sold it. Nothing was wrong with it though. Only put a couple of mags through. Had I think one FTE. Exterior finish wasn't super-refined but didn't bother me. Only things I didn't like are the charging handle was too small to where you'd rack your knuckles on the top rail, and there is no effective way to run any kind of iron sights since none are built in and there is only one section of rail on the receiver. All that said, I would own one again but maybe not at that price. Quality and ability to take glock mags and break down small is awesome. Definitely a unique offering.

For comparison I owned a Keltec Sub2000 at the same time and the only things I liked better on the Keltec were how it folds up, has iron (well, plastic) sights, and was a little bit lighter. TNW is much more solid, has adjustable stock, a rail for options, better mag compatibility (takes ANY size glock mag), and able to switch calibers.

For comparison I owned a Keltec Sub2000 at the same time and the only things I liked better on the Keltec were how it folds up, has iron (well, plastic) sights, and was a little bit lighter. TNW is much more solid, has adjustable stock, a rail for options, better mag compatibility (takes ANY size glock mag), and able to switch calibers.

I've heard good things about the ASR, and about TNW in general.
I went with the Mech-Tech on a Glock 21 frame for my .45 carbine, but I'd sure like to learn any first hand info about that ASR.

I looked around a long time and almost went with the JRC from <broken link removed> , but they have feeding problems. Don't we all, sometimes.

So funny that I found this, I was just going to ask about these rifles or others. Pistol cal. carbines are really hard to find and I shot 3 gun or beginning too, and i gotta find a rifle that I can have a great load cap. So who in the area sells these rifles?

Fishermans has these in stock a couple different calibers. I think they were $699.
I'm really tempted. $699 is a lot in my opinion for a pistol carbine, and you can ge a cheaper carbine, but these seem prett solid and the ability to break it down is a HUGE selling point for me because i want one for a hiking/hunting pack gun/ survival rifle.

But not being a to have iron sights kind of sucks.

Fishermans has these in stock a couple different calibers. I think they were $699.
I'm really tempted. $699 is a lot in my opinion for a pistol carbine, and you can ge a cheaper carbine, but these seem prett solid and the ability to break it down is a HUGE selling point for me because i want one for a hiking/hunting pack gun/ survival rifle.

But not being a to have iron sights kind of sucks.

Why cant you put the Magpul MBUS on them?

I don't think the rail is long enough for accuracy.
But i'm sure you can put an extended rail on some how.

Not sure with the break down how the accuracy may change with an mbus or any other sights.

I still think after researching all the carbines and breakdown pistol rifles the ASR by TNW is the best. But that price tag is going to make me wait a while.

Got mine for $580 at the show.

the match trigger makes a difference but not a whole lot. You can likely get the same effect with just polishing the contact points

So funny that I found this, I was just going to ask about these rifles or others. Pistol cal. carbines are really hard to find and I shot 3 gun or beginning too, and i gotta find a rifle that I can have a great load cap. So who in the area sells these rifles?
Have you found one? R&J Firearms should have a few, they are a great family out there, I'm looking forward to another visit\;]
Heres there web site http://rjfirearms.org/

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews