JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The politicians seem to think so :rolleyes:

Yeah Timmy ran for a seat in Columbia County, put an end to that post haste.
We got his Funding pulled ;)

Gotta give him a F-u for trying though..

Scum-Bagg

2008 Election - Tim Bero, Oregon House District 32 - Oregon Firearms Federation

tim sucks.png

Last Edited:
Hello- After hearing all of this, is there any chance a guy could still order and get an MG-34 from this company?
Thanks

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Is this a sarcastic question? Have you contacted them? If you do "proceed" with trying to purchase one from them, good luck and expect the worst. Then if it does get worse, and you figure nothing worse can happen, don't be surprised when it does. :confused:

If all goes well, then you are better off than most people who have dealt with them.

:s0155:

Yeah Timmy ran for a seat in Columbia County, put an end to that post haste.
We got his Funding pulled ;)

Gotta give him a F-u for trying though..

Scum-Bagg

2008 Election - Tim Bero, Oregon House District 32 - Oregon Firearms Federation

View attachment 514786
That's priceless. Only knowing him for a short time, he may pose as a gun guy, but I do not believe he gives two poops about gun rights and gun owners. This was likely just for his own ego and power. He already walks around Vernonia like some sort of king supposedly lol, he probably wanted to extend his little kingdom.

Hello- After hearing all of this, is there any chance a guy could still order and get an MG-34 from this company?
Thanks

Obviously the owner does not shaft everyone. If he did he would no longer be around. I had some great experience with him before I started reading what he has done. I count myself lucky. Still want to buy from him? I would ask is there any other place to get what you want? If so I would try them.
If not and you want to roll the dice with him I would say pay with a credit card. Then if you get shafted you should be able to force him to make you whole again. I would avoid him if there is any other option though. This is coming from a shooter who has 3 of his guns and I love them. Again I consider it luck it worked for me and would NEVER recommend anyone I know buy from him.

I called and spoke to a couple of people there. They seemed like they wanted to sell the guns and were happy to talk guns all day. I had not known about all these posts until I dug deeper. I just like the idea of the MG-34 because of the historic aspect. The gun not working perfectly would not be a problem. I know a few people here that would love to get their hands on an MG-34 and make it shoot right. But buying a gun and never getting it would be a problem. They had a run on M2's and 1919's are any of them around? There seems to be few if any out there for sale. Or is that a farce too? Unfortunately there are many POS people in business. Thanks to all the help me.

As far as I know we are the last company building the 50's full time.
There are still guy's doing 1 or 2 but not quantity.

We just finished a small run of 1919a4's for SARCO.
Dave should have them up for sale in a couple of week's.

Unless he still has some from the last run.
SARCO, Inc.

I called and spoke to a couple of people there. They seemed like they wanted to sell the guns and were happy to talk guns all day. I had not known about all these posts until I dug deeper. I just like the idea of the MG-34 because of the historic aspect. The gun not working perfectly would not be a problem. I know a few people here that would love to get their hands on an MG-34 and make it shoot right. But buying a gun and never getting it would be a problem. They had a run on M2's and 1919's are any of them around? There seems to be few if any out there for sale. Or is that a farce too? Unfortunately there are many POS people in business. Thanks to all the help me.

The gun I got I have tore apart and fine tuned everthing and fixed sloppy work and will be doing it again to clean up the looks. I have tons of work and money in it but I like it .Its getting harder to find some of this old stuff I could have bought a 1919 about 3 years ago . I wish I would have now . they become a (labor Of love) and usally increase in value.

TNW has a lot of parts for the MG34 M2HB and M1919. I'm thinking he got them a long time ago. Most are in decent shape, some are sitting in a hanger on the other side of his property rusting away. Some are greased up well some aren't. Odds are they don't have a whole lot of anything left, and the other chance you'll be taking is wether they have anyone on staff anymore that is actually a gunsmith.

The gun I got I have tore apart and fine tuned everthing and fixed sloppy work and will be doing it again to clean up the looks. I have tons of work and money in it but I like it .Its getting harder to find some of this old stuff I could have bought a 1919 about 3 years ago . I wish I would have now . they become a (labor Of love) and usally increase in value.
I have a friend that has 3 1919's. He paid $995 for one of them just a few years ago and a kit for $300. So you have an mg -34 from them? Sounds like you like it.

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Is this a sarcastic question? Have you contacted them? If you do "proceed" with trying to purchase one from them, good luck and expect the worst. Then if it does get worse, and you figure nothing worse can happen, don't be surprised when it does. :confused:

If all goes well, then you are better off than most people who have dealt with them.

:s0155:
This is one of the best posts I've ever read.

That's priceless. Only knowing him for a short time, he may pose as a gun guy, but I do not believe he gives two poops about gun rights and gun owners. This was likely just for his own ego and power. He already walks around Vernonia like some sort of king supposedly lol, he probably wanted to extend his little kingdom.
King of Vernonia, huh? Well...congratulations...I guess.

I'm confused.

Is this a gun company review thread or a disgruntled ex-employee, bash Vernonia thread?

@Joe Link ....My viewpoint of this site has taken several hits in this thread. I really thought NWFA was better than this.

E

Just to clarify, I wasn't making fun of Vernonia. That's a beautiful area and I likely would have relocated out there...if it wasn't still part of Oregon. Vernonia is a thriving metropolis compared the the dusty little wide spot where I am now. So no ill will to Vernonia from me. I've never met the TNW guy but he sounds like a total POS by all accounts. Reno911's comment just struck me as particularly funny for some reason. Would have been equally humorous to me if he'd said king of Milwaukee or king of Vantucky. Just a joke, man.
We cool now?

I'm confused.

Is this a gun company review thread or a disgruntled ex-employee, bash Vernonia thread?

@Joe Link ....My viewpoint of this site has taken several hits in this thread. I really thought NWFA was better than this.

E
IMO the point of a forum is to help other gun fans and owners. So far people have been very helpful and I've learned about other manufacturing companies I didn't know of and where to get other guns. I'm new here so everyone helps. Also it shows me gun owners do not want garbage, they expect a new gun they buy to work.

I'll admit I can come off as a disgruntled ex employee. I apologize. Not my intention. My personal opinions of the owner should not necessarily reflect the company as a whole, but they do help paint a picture.

Just trying to let folks know this company has had many disgruntled customers and if it were up to my recommendation, look elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top