JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe it's designed that way.... like this H&K
Primer tip bullets?
5C4980BC-FA98-46C1-9B44-3F5C17FC2C11.jpeg

Ok due to popular demand.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

TNW was a willing participant in "Operation Gun Walker " AKA = Fast and Furious.

Portland BATFE SAIC Spaulding. Personally signed gun's out from TNW to help catch Mexican gun runners.
These gun's were to be handed over by undercover BATFE to Cartel gun runners.

GPS Tracking devises were attached in the hollow portion of the grip's at TNW by Portland BATFE in M2/M3's that were going to be shipped to potential bad guy's.
All under the direct supervision of Tim Bero owner of TNW Frearms and Mr Spaulding from BATFE.

Only Problem was the faulty batteries or no batteries at all.
And the fact that somehow the Cartel "figured out" that there were GPS's in the grip tube's.

The "gun runners" removed the grip's completely and tossed the GPS trackers that were permanently mounted in the grip tube's.

TNW gun in Mexico.jpg

ATF Agent Peter Forcelli is the one who blew the whistle on the shenanigans going on between Portland BATFE ,TNW , And known scumbag cartel gun runners.( ATF informant's )

Here he is holding one of TNW's M3HB's that was involved in the " Sting".
TNW.JPG

" Forcelli appeared in Congress in June 2011 to blast his supervisors and the U.S. attorney in Arizona for failing to oversee a law enforcement operation that lost track of as many as 2,000 guns along the Southwest border."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shortly After fast and furious broke national news the Portland SAIC Retired
Instead of getting prosecuted like any another person would be for selling firearms to a cartel.

And Tim get's a life time pass from the fed's for being a scumbag.

Was 'anti-aircraft' gun seized in Mexico a big hoax? | the narcosphere

ATF Agents Intercept 50-Caliber Cannon Headed to Mexican Drug Cartel
________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's alot more, all you have to do is a internet search.

Meanwhile Cartel's get richer, continue the killing and bring more poison to our communities. With the help of TNW and some shady (past?)ATF agent's.
Jalisco-Shootout-3.png
Jalisco-Shootout-2.png

Last Edited:
Who The F
Ok due to popular demand.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

TNW was a willing participant in "Operation Gun Walker " AKA = Fast and Furious.

Portland BATFE SAIC Spaulding. Personally signed gun's out from TNW to help catch Mexican gun runners.
These gun's were to be handed over by undercover BATFE to Cartel gun runners.

GPS Tracking devises were attached in the hollow portion of the grip's at TNW by Portland BATFE in M2/M3's that were going to be shipped to potential bad guy's.
All under the direct supervision of Tim Bero owner of TNW Frearms and Mr Spaulding from BATFE.

Only Problem was the faulty batteries or no batteries at all.
And the fact that somehow the Cartel "figured out" that there were GPS's in the grip tube's.

The "gun runners" removed the grip's completely and tossed the GPS trackers that were permanently mounted in the grip tube's.

View attachment 515775

ATF Agent Peter Forcelli is the one who blew the whistle on the shenanigans going on between Portland BATFE ,TNW , And known scumbag cartel gun runners.( ATF informant's )

Here he is holding one of TNW's M3HB's that was involved in the " Sting".
View attachment 515767

" Forcelli appeared in Congress in June 2011 to blast his supervisors and the U.S. attorney in Arizona for failing to oversee a law enforcement operation that lost track of as many as 2,000 guns along the Southwest border."

Shortly After fast and furious broke national news the Portland SAIC Retired
Instead of getting prosecuted like any another person would be for selling firearms to a cartel.

And Tim get's a life time pass from the fed's for being a scumbag.

Was 'anti-aircraft' gun seized in Mexico a big hoax? | the narcosphere

ATF Agents Intercept 50-Caliber Cannon Headed to Mexican Drug Cartel

There's alot more, all you have to do is a internet search.

Meanwhile Cartel's get richer, continue the killing and bring more poison to our communities. With the help of TNW and some shady (past?)ATF agent's.
View attachment 515786
View attachment 515788
Hey- Who The F R U, can you PM me so I can ask you a few questions about guns? Thanks

Judging by the 3 I have and the 2 close buddies have, I would guess they did get things right for how they work. All 3 of mine eat up ammo no problem and can shoot far better than my eye's will do. Just a damn shame they want to treat customers this way. This was why I never bought a Seecamp. Back for a long time when looking for a pocket carry pistol I almost bought one a couple times. This was pre internet days but still were enough horror stories about the owner. Even the gun rags had to admit that if you had a problem you were SOL. It kept me from buying from him. Now that he has heavy competition I would have to guess he cleaned up his act or I doubt he would still be making guns.
They ticked off one customer so bad he started a website, tnw firearms suck .com

This isn't news. They have had multiple comments on lousy customer service for the past 10 years. Some comments have been that the guns are decent, but trying to get one fixed was next to impossible. Stopped even considering one of them long ago.

Have never owned a TNW but have heard horror stories about them for years fwiw. I excluded them from the list for that reason when searching for what PCC to buy. Too bad a local company is stinking it up.

Have never owned a TNW but have heard horror stories about them for years fwiw. I excluded them from the list for that reason when searching for what PCC to buy. Too bad a local company is stinking it up.
Always seemed like they wanted to sell you a rifle. 9mm, 45 and 10mm but never answered their phone.

I'm honestly still amazed they are still around.

I don't always wish for a gun company to fail, but the owner there Tim is a really poor and sad individual. He taints the company.

They did have a good machinist there before I got the boot, he certainly brought the quality of the parts up a lot. So there is that, there, one positive!

I have one in 45acp when I first got it would not run jam o matic sent it back twice and it runs perfect now
they always picked up the phone talked to a tech I'm happy with there service :D

plus they covered shipping both times to and from

Post up a Yelp and a BBB complaint - the only way of informing others who fall prey to smooth talk and promises.

Hate to say it, but Hipoint's 10mm PCC has actually received some fair reviews. And, from what I have read, there is quick turnaround on any returns. Am I really saying this??? :confused:

But wait! There's more! Got a Glock, 1911, SA XD? For the same money more or less, you can buy a MechTech upper with zero paperwork. Replaces the slide on your current pistol. 9mm, 10mm, 45 ACP/Super, up to 460 Rowland.

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 3.03.22 PM.png

Last Edited:
I'm honestly still amazed they are still around.

I don't always wish for a gun company to fail, but the owner there Tim is a really poor and sad individual. He taints the company.

They did have a good machinist there before I got the boot, he certainly brought the quality of the parts up a lot. So there is that, there, one positive!
I hold onto my two with the intent to fix them properly (i.e. not using TNW for anything), because when they run right, they're a lot of fun.
Great concept. Sh1thouse execution.
If I were to try to sell them, I'd have to ask scrap metal pricing otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top