JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I called and spoke to a couple of people there. They seemed like they wanted to sell the guns and were happy to talk guns all day. I had not known about all these posts until I dug deeper. I just like the idea of the MG-34 because of the historic aspect. The gun not working perfectly would not be a problem. I know a few people here that would love to get their hands on an MG-34 and make it shoot right. But buying a gun and never getting it would be a problem. They had a run on M2's and 1919's are any of them around? There seems to be few if any out there for sale. Or is that a farce too? Unfortunately there are many POS people in business. Thanks to all the help me.

Definitely not my criteria for firearms purchases (or any tool for that matter). It would be a major problem in my book, especially for the coin we're talking.

I just seemed like a good challenge for me and my friends to get it dialed in if need be. Plus, I just built a house and found out that no matter the amount spent on anything, there will be problems.

I thought this was the TNW bashing section :)

And Tim does think he's the King of Vernonia.

I would never tell someone how to run their business.

However, if I were the owner/employee/representative of a company (you) that was bashing a competitor company (TNW) I would first give serious consideration on how to improve my stellar 2 star customer review rating on the Better Business Bureau before typing another word.

JnC Manufacturing | Better Business Bureau® Profile

The bbb is a sham, if you don't pay them off, they dock you. From my experience the worse the bbb rates you the better company you have and vice versa.

The BBB itself does not give a rating for JnC.

I'm talking about negative customer reviews/complaints submitted by hacked off customers. They make for an interesting read.

TNW has screwed over so many people that the number of complaints/negative reviews on the BBB site is.......zero. ????

E

I would never tell someone how to run their business.

However, if I were the owner/employee/representative of a company (you) that was bashing a competitor company (TNW) I would first give serious consideration on how to improve my stellar 2 star customer review rating on the Better Business Bureau before typing another word.

JnC Manufacturing | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Ha you said BBB...
^^ some Jack hole that doesn't pay shipping filed a complaint ^^
Fail's to pay shipping and demand's we pay it ?
Nope Canceled that guy's order and he had a hissy fit.

I'm confused.

Is this a gun company review thread or a disgruntled ex-employee, bash Vernonia thread?

@Joe Link ....My viewpoint of this site has taken several hits in this thread. I really thought NWFA was better than this.

E

I can't speak for others but I never worked there. I bought some stuff from him before I knew anything about him. One person warned me he was a problem but it was only one person and I did not know them at the time. Then I ran into a problem with a new gun lower I bought. The company refused to talk to me. I was at the point I was going to just do a charge back on the card I used to pay him. I was able to figure out on my own why what they sold me did not work and fix it so I counted myself lucky. A lot of the info on the guy who owns TNW is NOT from some ex employee. It's taken from articles on line. Maybe it's all BS, the company is fantastic, and they just took a dislike to me. So refused to talk to me about something they sold me that did not work? Anyone who wants to spend money on stuff TNW makes is welcome to do so. I know I will not.

I can't speak for others but I never worked there. I bought some stuff from him before I knew anything about him. One person warned me he was a problem but it was only one person and I did not know them at the time. Then I ran into a problem with a new gun lower I bought. The company refused to talk to me. I was at the point I was going to just do a charge back on the card I used to pay him. I was able to figure out on my own why what they sold me did not work and fix it so I counted myself lucky. A lot of the info on the guy who owns TNW is NOT from some ex employee. It's taken from articles on line. Maybe it's all BS, the company is fantastic, and they just took a dislike to me. So refused to talk to me about something they sold me that did not work? Anyone who wants to spend money on stuff TNW makes is welcome to do so. I know I will not.

Your review is perfectly justified because it happened to you. It's legit and I find value in it. It cuts to the chase and avoids all the ex-employee BS. Its believable.

What I don't need to know in a review is that he was supposedly screwing the secretary, or that he ran for public office, or that he thinks himself "the King of Vernonia" :rolleyes:. All that is just unnecessary noise.

E

Ha you said BBB...
^^ some Jack hole that doesn't pay shipping filed a complaint ^^
Fail's to pay shipping and demand's we pay it ?
Nope Canceled that guy's order and he had a hissy fit.

You sound just like Tim! It's like you are channeling him or something!

You should have left the "They suck. We don't." part of your post. That would easily sell another 3-4 units.

E

Your review is perfectly justified because it happened to you. It's legit and I find value in it. It cuts to the chase and avoids all the ex-employee BS. Its believable.

What I don't need to know in a review is that he was supposedly screwing the secretary, or that he ran for public office, or that he thinks himself "the King of Vernonia" :rolleyes:. All that is just unnecessary noise.

E

Yes I get what you are saying. I had come here new when I was raving about the first PCC of TNW's I bought. Was so excited about it I was getting another. Reno blasted the owner and at the time I knew nothing of either him or the stuff I know now. I wrote it off as an ex employee with an ax to grind. Later as I got to know both Reno and started reading more I got a lot more leery. I had all the parts to make one more PCC so at that point I kind of was in a spot. So bought another new lower from him and it would not work. The company refused to even talk to me. I thought well, live and learn. I got lucky compared to what I have read from others. I do still LOVE the idea and the design since I have been a BIG time fan of the PCC's since long before they became a hot item. It really does pain me that the owner of this company chooses to act like this. He had me recommending his stuff to others for a while there. Just a sadly poor way to run a business.

I%20MG].gif

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads