JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

So the new year has begun and one of my resolutions is to clean out my safe. I bought this Aero Survival Rifle last year to go with my 1911 as a SHTF option. I also got it in .45 because combat tests have shown that the .45 is hard to beat for close quarter combat. If you don't know anything about this rifle, you are missing out. This thing is fun to shoot and can be taken apart and put in a backpack without having to use tools. It also takes Glock mags. They are made here in Oregon which is also a plus. I have put less than 100 rounds through it. Help me make my New Year's Resolution and buy this thing. You will not be disappointed. Look up reviews on Youtube if you don't believe me.

<broken link removed>

The TNW Firearms Aero Survival Rifle (ASR) is engineered to breakdown efficiently without the use of tools. This unique configuration allows for easy barrel removal and caliber changes. The ASR's compact design allows it to fit in small storage compartments or its optional specially designed three day pack ("Bug Out" bag coming soon!). This rifle is an essential piece of equipment for back-packing, boating, camping, back country flying, mountain biking, or hunting.

photo1_zps90112969.jpg photo3_zpsfb3493f8.jpg photo2_zps7231ed83.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.