JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling My TNW 10mm. It is in really good shape and has fired less than 50 rounds. Really a neat little rifle that brakes down in less than 10 seconds and packs away and accepts Glock 20 and 40 mags. Comes with Magpul grip 1 Glock 15 rd. magazine, also comes with a Bushnell TSR 32 red dot sight. This sight works really well on this rifle. reduced $525 OBO I'm selling because I prefer long range rifles. We can meet at Tropic pawn in Orchards. or possibly some shop in Portland area.
Trade for tikka SS 300 WSM or something else???

20180116_155048.jpg 20180116_155119.jpg 20180116_155147.jpg

Last Edited:
If anyone is interested in this but would rather have it in 45ACP I have the same rifle in 45ACP and would trade you barrels and bolt (that's all it takes to convert calibers) mine only has about 250 rounds. I also have several Glock magazines and a couple aftermarket hi-caps I would include. I was going to get a 45ACP Glock to go with mine but ended up getting a G20 10MM.
These are a lot of fun to shoot!!

If anyone is interested in this but would rather have it in 45ACP I have the same rifle in 45ACP and would trade you barrels and bolt (that's all it takes to convert calibers) mine only has about 250 rounds. I also have several Glock magazines and a couple aftermarket hi-caps I would include. I was going to get a 45ACP Glock to go with mine but ended up getting a G20 10MM.
These are a lot of fun to shoot!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.