JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We met a forum member there today to do a transfer. $25 total. Looked around the shop while we were waiting. Excellent selection of powders, lots of guns and accessories to fondle. Prices seemed reasonable on the things I am familiar with. We wound up getting there a little later than I had hoped but they stayed a few minutes past closing to finish the transfer. Great service, friendly people, good selection and prices.
The only downside is they are too far away for me to be a regular customer.:(

I've used Troy for a few years. He had the shop in his garage for quite a while before opening up the new store. He and Jessica are great people. It's a 1.5 hr drive for me but if I need to order something I have it sent to TJ's, I don't mind the drive and consider Troy a friend I don't get to see enough.

Dropped in and was happy to see large selection of rifles up on the wall and easy to access. Very friendly staff tolerant of questions and generous with knowledge and opinion. I would go out of my way to do business there, one of the best gun store experiences available in the area.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.