JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not going to price this at $28 per pound, because I probably won't have change... Besides, I drove to Spokane and back. My gas costs more than the difference from what I paid, and what I'm asking.

I have two pounds of each. I'm not interested in trading for rifle powder, but if you have a tavor or scar 17... SURE! I'll make a straight trade!!!

If you're not familiar with 700X. It's VERY similar to Titegroup. The load data is the same, on SOME calibers/bullet weights, and they have the same composition (little flakes/grains). They both meter well, and they'll both last a LONG TIME, for lighter pistol loads. DO NOT USE THE SAME LOAD DATA... Stick to a reloading guide, but there are a few loads that show the same charge weight as titegroup. Anyways... If you're interested, we can meet in the Renton area.

bigsmile.gif

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top