Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS WA Titegroup and 700X SOLD!!! Thanks!

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by paperpuncher, Jun 23, 2014.

1. paperpuncher

paperpuncher Renton WA Member

I'm not going to price this at $28 per pound, because I probably won't have change... Besides, I drove to Spokane and back. My gas costs more than the difference from what I paid, and what I'm asking.

I have two pounds of each. I'm not interested in trading for rifle powder, but if you have a tavor or scar 17... SURE! I'll make a straight trade!!!

If you're not familiar with 700X. It's VERY similar to Titegroup. The load data is the same, on SOME calibers/bullet weights, and they have the same composition (little flakes/grains). They both meter well, and they'll both last a LONG TIME, for lighter pistol loads. DO NOT USE THE SAME LOAD DATA... Stick to a reloading guide, but there are a few loads that show the same charge weight as titegroup. Anyways... If you're interested, we can meet in the Renton area.

bigsmile.gif

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

Damn, wish you were around Vancouver or Portland. I would take it all from you.

3. paperpuncher

I wish I was down there too... I'm sure it would have sold in a couple minutes!

4. paperpuncher

SPF (sold pending funds)