JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my lightly used (50 rounds through it) Tisas 1911-A2 Enhanced 1911 Pistol. It's not "like new", but it's not far off. I take good care of my guns, so the finish on this is still as good as it was the day I got it. I really like this gun, but I had a chance to bump up to the next level of 1911, so it's time to sell this one, since I don't need two.

This is the 1911-A2 Enhanced version. Enhanced means it features a tactical rail for lights/lasers and also features a skeletonized trigger and hammer. It's got Turkish Walnut grips that look really nice. 3-dot sights with dovetail rear and has front and rear slide serrations.

It comes with the original hard case (including the cleaning kit) as well as the original factory (MecGar) 8-round magazine. I'm including a 2nd 8-round magazine, plus 50 rounds of factory .45acp FMJ to get you started (ammo is loose in a bag, I had dumped a couple of boxed together for a class). And to top that off, my price covers the BGC and transfer at my preferred FFL. So, what you see is what you'll pay.

I would consider this as an 'entry level' 1911, imported from Turkey and made by Tisas, who has been producing firearms for over 20 years. When doing my research on an entry level, sub-$500 gun, I looked at the likes of Rock Island, ATI, Girsan and some others, but ended up choosing the Tisas based on reviews I read online. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the reviews generally were very positive, so I pulled the trigger. What I got was a gun that appears from all respects to be very well built. Nice finish, tight fit, smooth action and just an overall feeling of good quality. I've owned 'cheap' guns before, but I wouldn't put this into that category. At the range, it's been 100% reliable for me and is one of the most accurate .45's I've owned, right out of the box. I would not hesitate to buy one again or to recommend it to someone. This model is currently selling for $449 on Bud's with a single magazine. Ratings on Bud's for this gun are 4.8 out of 5 stars, with 90% of reviews giving it 5 stars.

So, if you're new to 1911's and don't want to spend a lot to get one or maybe you don't have a Kimber or Dan Wesson budget, this may be a great starter for you.

My price is $425, firm, and includes the following:

· Tisas 1911-A2 Enhanced Pistol
· (1) 8-round factory mag (MecGar)
· (1) extra 8-round mag
· Original box and cleaning kit
· (50) rounds factory .45acp FMJ (loose)
· Transfer and BGC at my preferred FFL

Before you ask, I'm not interested in any partial or full trades, cash only. And yes, if you are a WA resident, we can still make a deal if we can meet at an FFL in Vancouver, WA that will accept a transfer from a private party (not all do). For OR residents, I prefer to use Tigard Pawn 4 More as my FFL for the transfer. If you want to do another FFL and the cost is more than $25 for the transfer/BGC, you can cover the additional cost.

That's it. If you're interested or have a question, please use the "Conversation" (PM) feature to reach me rather than do it in the thread.

IMG_6909.jpg

IMG_6911a.jpg

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6917.jpg

IMG_6923a.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

Last Edited: