JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Tires 40K rated with only 2517 miles on them(my wife tracks everything):) Size 205/55R-16 91V Formoza FD-1 All Seasons Blackwall. Paid a little over $400 for these. Four tires mounted on good condition chrome wheels, "Vision" purchased for $800 new at Les Schwab about three/four years ago, still bright and shiny with very few small blemishes. These were on a 2002 Subaru Impreza. Wheels actually have ten lug holes, only five used for the Impreza. The "lug pattern" used for the Impreza was 5 x 100mm, the second set according to Les Schwab today is 5 x 114.3mm which fits some Honda's, Toyota's , and KIA's.

Asking $500 OBO.

Open to partial/full trade options-offers!?

Last Edited:
Interested enough to ask for pics and more details about it. I do want new or like new only. Optics also?, your value for trade? etc.
Thanks

The best I could really do for trade is the rifle and some rounds of .270, plus 250 round of .45acp fmj.
The rifle isn't lnib, but a good shooter, synthetic stock and blued barrell.
I wouldn't consider getting rid of the rifle, but my wifes impreza needs new tires pretty bad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top