Tires/Wheels for sale, 205/55R-16 UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Tires 40K rated with only 2517 miles on them(my wife tracks everything):) Size 205/55R-16 91V Formoza FD-1 All Seasons Blackwall. Paid a little over $400 for these. Four tires mounted on good condition chrome wheels, "Vision" purchased for $800 new at Les Schwab about three/four years ago, still bright and shiny with very few small blemishes. These were on a 2002 Subaru Impreza. Wheels actually have ten lug holes, only five used for the Impreza. The "lug pattern" used for the Impreza was 5 x 100mm, the second set according to Les Schwab today is 5 x 114.3mm which fits some Honda's, Toyota's , and KIA's.

Asking $500 OBO.

Open to partial/full trade options-offers!?

Last edited:

flash2pablo

Reactions
The best I could really do for trade is the rifle and some rounds of .270, plus 250 round of .45acp fmj.
The rifle isn't lnib, but a good shooter, synthetic stock and blued barrell.
I wouldn't consider getting rid of the rifle, but my wifes impreza needs new tires pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    1911 guru!
    Tim Copeland rebuilt and refreshed an old Colt 1911 Gold Cup for me that needed all new springs, new extractor & replaced a loose ejector. Found...
    • Knute
  • 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
Top Bottom