JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I upgraded to a set of Hogue wrap around grips on my Sig P238 to improve the grip and the Hogue grips make a huge difference in the feel of the pistol. SIG Sauer P238 Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves [38000] - $24.95 : Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None!
But the stock Sig grip screws while functional just didn't look right on my Duotone 238.
So I ordered a set of 1911 Slim stainless steel grip screws to give them a try. They looked great but were still a bit too long for the 238. So rather than file or grind them down I just added a small O ring (1/8" hole, 1/4" dia) to each screw and that did the trick. :)

You might also want to try one of the seven shot extended mags. It makes a HUGE difference in the feel of the gun. I don't use it for pocket carry, but for IWB carry it makes no difference in concealment.

DSCN1630.jpg

You might also want to try one of the seven shot extended mags. It makes a HUGE difference in the feel of the gun. I don't use it for pocket carry, but for IWB carry it makes no difference in concealment.

Yep,
I have several of the Sig 7 round mags.

100_4017.jpg

I upgraded to a set of Hogue wrap around grips on my Sig P238 to improve the grip and the Hogue grips make a huge difference in the feel of the pistol. SIG Sauer P238 Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves [38000] - $24.95 : Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None!
But the stock Sig grip screws while functional just didn't look right on my Duotone 238.
So I ordered a set of 1911 Slim stainless steel grip screws to give them a try. They looked great but were still a bit too long for the 238. So rather than file or grind them down I just added a small O ring (1/8" hole, 1/4" dia) to each screw and that did the trick. :)

Very happy with my Hogue grips:

P238Hoguemed.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews