JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm at the point where I'm gonna work to have a 1/1 goal for all my firearms. It may not happen completely, as I don't think I'll suppress the one shotgun I could, but I may consider it. Pistols will likely still have to share, but I rarely, rarely shoot my pistols suppressed. The 22 pistol will likely get his own though.

I'll be working on selling off my unused firearms and 2020, what's left of it, will be devoted to buying or making suppressors.

Who else is tired of sharing? Or already has a 1/1 relationship?

(By 1/1 I mean 1 suppressor for 1 firearm)

I run a 1/1 for all of my "Required" firearms, .22/5.56 .308, .30/06, .300 Mag, .338 L.M. all have their own bespoke cans, so unless I add another caliber beyond those that I want to suppress, that's it! No pistols suppressed yet, but a .22 LR can is in the works for my Mini 1911 compact! All others wouldn't need suppressed, so were good!

I like where your going, sounds like a good plan! :s0155:

Darn internet. For the price, this puts an interesting twist on things. Salvo K is $599. Not horribly expensive. No Slugs though...

1590107501801.jpeg

I only need 3 more 22 cans, 2 more 9mms, and 1 more 556. Maybe that Salvo, maybe. So 6-7 more! Or 1200-1400 to Uncle Sam. However you want to look at it.

I could easily form 1 the 22s. The ones I've done already are nearly as quiet as my form 4, 22 can. The 9mms might also be form 1, but that stupid YHM R9 still sits in the back of my skull screaming to wait for it, hurry the hell up YHM.

I'll likely get another Turbo for the other 556, haven't found a kit I like to solve the other 556 itch.

Got 7 months! I probably won't make it, but damn it I'll try.

Can't say I've gone there. With the silencers we have, plus the one in the pipe line, it covers all the firearms I care to suppress; rimfire, pistol/submachine-gun, rifle, big-bore/universal. Kinda-sorta done with can acquisitions for now. They thread on and off in seconds and I do 95%+ of shooting on my own land now, so I'm in no hurry. We don't have anything shotgun suppressor wise though, candidly, I don't have any real interest, other than "gee whiz" factor.

When I saw the thread I did think of how I've been in major decluttering, refocusing mode, both with guns and all the other crap one acquires over time. Work on that has been strangely rewarding and has brought in a nice little bundle of cash for stuff we're not using.

Anywho, neat project. I look forward to seeing what you build. Best of wishes. :)

Can't say I've gone there. With the silencers we have, plus the one in the pipe line, it covers all the firearms I care to suppress; rimfire, pistol/submachine-gun, rifle, big-bore/universal. Kinda-sorta done with can acquisitions for now. They thread on and off in seconds and I do 95%+ of shooting on my own land now, so I'm in no hurry. We don't have anything shotgun suppressor wise though, candidly, I don't have any real interest, other than "gee whiz" factor.

When I saw the thread I did think of how I've been in major decluttering, refocusing mode, both with guns and all the other crap one acquires over time. Work on that has been strangely rewarding and has brought in a nice little bundle of cash for stuff we're not using.

Anywho, neat project. I look forward to seeing what you build. Best of wishes. :)
I'm definitely getting rid of stuff I don't use. Been torn as to get rid of stuff I've not shot in years but hasn't seen a 4473 in the same amount of time.

Boredom often creates my inner reasoning to change.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top