JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder why they didn't cut off the tire instead of the antlers.
In the article they said that they couldn't cut through the bead with the tools that they had.
I would have had a cordless Sawzall and some metal cutting blades.
They didn't say what they had for tools.

One thing is that the ol' boy got a free pass for this hunting season, running around bald like that !
Prolly won't get any nookie though.

:D

:s0153: Many unanswered questions in the article:
-How do they really know it was there for 2 years?... did the Elk have a receipt?
-What did the Elk do with rest of the car?
-Maybe a "security tire"? a cultural thing (like an Elk version of a crucifix)? Kinda insensitive to remove it.
-How do they know that the Elk didn't think it made him look cool? (and now needs to find another Tire)
-Was it his "turn" to wear the herd's tire, and now they're gonna be pissed that he lost it?
-Is there a child somewhere missing their tire-swing?

:s0153: Many unanswered questions in the article:
-How do they really know it was there for 2 years?... did the Elk have a receipt?
-What did the Elk do with rest of the car?
-Maybe a "security tire"? a cultural thing (like an Elk version of a crucifix)? Kinda insensitive to remove it.
-How do they know that the Elk didn't think it made him look cool? (and now needs to find another Tire)
-Was it his "turn" to wear the herd's tire, and now they're gonna be pissed that he lost it?
-Is there a child somewhere missing their tire-swing?
Comfort tire!

Hmmm......well it appears my joke was possibly not as funny or obvious as I had hoped. :)
images.jpeg-72.jpg

Sometimes, it's just better to be the Rooster.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top