JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

unnamed-2.jpg

I always found elk meat to be a little rubbery.
A meat mallet and a good marinade go a long way! Or a meat grinder. A house I lived in for a while had a meat grinder permanently affixed to the island in the kitchen, a good portion of the deer/elk steaks I had went through there and got made into nice lean burgers or other things. Venison also makes a really tasty Bolognese sauce, or meatballs.

A meat mallet and a good marinade go a long way! Or a meat grinder. A house I lived in for a while had a meat grinder permanently affixed to the island in the kitchen, a good portion of the deer/elk steaks I had went through there and got made into nice lean burgers or other things. Venison also makes a really tasty Bolognese sauce, or meatballs.

Hmmm......well it appears my joke was possibly not as funny or obvious as I had hoped. :)

Back east venison stew and venison sausage were so much better than restaurant food. Then in California the deer were so small all we got were sliders.

Some bubblegumty joke, you can count on that! :D
It might have been bubblegumty, it might have been paper-thin. It also might have been solid, corny or even flat out hilariass. Find a picture of a four legged critter with a seat around it's neck and I'll do my best to push out some quality humor.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top