JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was in Basic, my drill instructor (to show those who had little to no experience with firearms that there was nothing to fear) put the buttstock of a M-16 on his crotch and let loose 30 rounds on rock and roll...

You're shooting little more than an oversized .22 -- nothing to fear my friend.

WHOA, wait a minute.... your DS didn't tell you that all DS's have solid oak and brass junk. ;)

Uh oh, I caused a stir.

You guys make me laugh.

Out of the four pages if you read them. You will see mostly posts about how other guns have more recoil. How AR15s are not that bad. Yes the phrase "Don't be a pussy" was actually posted. Followed by "Just Kidding" of coarse, you know to show that it was a joke...
That was me, Mike. I admit it. Pretty sure my friend @bbbass got the laugh I intended him to have.

And yeah, sensitivity seems to be running strong these days.

Members of NWFA, I apologize for calling my friend a pussy. It was in jest, but I can see how it could be misconstrued into something offensive and I certainly don't want to offend anyone with my words.

Thank you.
I doubt that anyone was actually offended by your joking around, but it shows integrity on your part to post a sincere apology. :)

Jeez, I leave to take a nap and the children tear up the house!!!

I thought Kruel one's post calling me a pussy was a hoot! And it was in reply to my saying a Keltec 2000 recoil was punishing. It was a joke on me, not anyone else, and otherwise I really don't give a crap. Anybody that thinks that Kruel J's comment was referring to the OP is not only barking up the wrong tree, but needs a lesson in reading comprehension. No offense intended. Bunch a pussies!!! :p:D

Nope, I have ZERO musical talent.
'
Actually my friend, "jazz hands" refers primarily to modern dance. You Puthie!!! - JK

I thought Kruel one's post calling me a pussy was a hoot! And it was in reply to my saying a Keltec 2000 recoil was punishing. It was a joke on me, not anyone else, and otherwise I really don't give a crap. Anybody that thinks that Kruel J's comment was referring to the OP is not only barking up the wrong tree, but needs a lesson in reading comprehension. No offense intended. Bunch a pussies!!! :p:D

'
Actually my friend, "jazz hands" refers primarily to modern dance. You Puthie!!! - JK

LOL and well said my friend!!

Regarding DIs.... I didn't enlist until I was 23yrs old. By that time I was smart enough to show incredible military bearing in boot and the DI (Company Commander in the Coast Guard) appointed me Recruit Company Commander. So I was treated entirely with respect when I wasn't being penalized with extra pushups, rack races, highporting a Garand, and surprise inspections, because my mother didn't send me there to pizz him off!!

Got to page 4 without reading the whole thread.

Quick summary.

New guy, "Hey guys can I get some advice to how and reduce muzzle concussion as well as recoil on my AR15."

NWFA community, "Don't be a pussy."

Nice everyone, nice...

Before I commented on this thread I had to do some research to make sure he wasn't Gersh Kuntzman, the writer that shot an AR 15 and said he got PTSD....:eek::eek::eek:
I could not confirm nor deny his connection so there's that.:oops::oops::oops:

I must have missed the part where someone on this thread called any one a "pussy" As in " Don't be a pussy" Or "Nut up ya' big pussy" Or? Geeze. Somebody! Quick, call me a pussy for using a shoulder pad when I shoot my rifles! So I can get all upset!

WTH, is everybody getting so sensitive now?

You use a pussy pad Mike???? You must fish for bass to, I presume....:s0140::s0140::s0140:
You asked for a Toyota, you got it... :s0121::s0070::s0070::s0070:

I'm on my first cup brother so forgive me, I need two more at least.:p:s0074::s0074: :s0074:

Before I commented on this thread I had to do some research to make sure he wasn't Gersh Kuntzman, the writer that shot an AR 15 and said he got PTSD....:eek::eek::eek:
I could not confirm nor deny his connection so there's that.:oops::oops::oops:

I had the same wonderment... the OP seemed very similar.

Who's a Kuntzman?

You're a Kuntzman!

No, YOU'RE a Kuntzman!!

No, actually, I'M a male lesbian!!! ;)

:D:D:D

Uh oh, I caused a stir.

You guys make me laugh.

Out of the four pages if you read them. You will see mostly posts about how other guns have more recoil. How AR15s are not that bad. Yes the phrase "Don't be a pussy" was actually posted. Followed by "Just Kidding" of coarse, you know to show that it was a joke...

Yes, there are a few posts that actually give advice, mine was one of them.

I really don't care either way, just ironic to me sometimes.

Just think if the OP were to copy and paste this on AR15,com??? I believe he would never return to his phone or computer and go live in a cave.....:eek:
Sorry it he just got a ribbing her, there he would've been LUNCH.;)

... but I was surprised the level of explosion and recoil of this rifle when I test fired it at the range. ...

Indoor or outdoor range? If it was an indoor range, that will make it seem extra loud. I've shot at an indoor once in my adult life, about a year ago. I was shooting a .357 which never bothered me outside, even at an open air range with a roof over the shooting area that I frequent. But in that enclosed room? That sucker was loud and the darkened interior made the muzzle flash intense.

My skinny greenhorn sister was shooting one last month and said it was nothing like all the hype she seen on TV.
But we should not run off any 2A supporter were a dyeing breed.

Wow, this thread took a hard nose dive. Stick it with a fork.
It seems to be making a recovery
im-not-dead-yet-gif-1.gif

'

I remember "White Christmas Choreography" dance for some reason with "modern dance".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top