JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Building can be useful to teach you about the Platform ( Consider a Complete Barreled Upper from one of the vendors who have add banners on ar15.com ) then pick a Lower receiver & LPK (Lower Parts kit)/ Bolt carrier Group & charging handle and Stock /buffer tube/Spring type you desire and when finished with build you will know the AR platform well enough to maintain and clean it properly ...

ARs are under $700 at Cheaper than Dirt right now.
Buy 'em now cause when Hillary throws he name into the hat they'll go up a bunch
Hillary 2016. the people in the country to pick a president because it was time for a half black man to be president.Not on his shill but because he was half black. Now it is time for a woman to be president .an evil luceferian old bag who offers nothing other than the same old tax and spend communist bent all of our other presidents in my life time have offered.

Hillary 2016. the people in the country to pick a president because it was time for a half black man to be president.Not on his shill but because he was half black. Now it is time for a woman to be president .an evil luceferian old bag who offers nothing other than the same old tax and spend communist bent all of our other presidents in my life time have offered.

When we understand that the PRESIDENT doesn't really make any decisions,but is told what to say,we understand that WE are not electing the president,we are just showing the oligarchs? how stupid the general public is.
Hillary will be president if they want her to be and she,like the others will do as she is told.
Yes taking guns will be on her agenda.

Ike was NOT "a Tax & Spend communist" nor was Reagan , but live long enough and you see it all in the White House ( even a closet Maoist Bisexual )
I remember my taxes going up a large amount when Ronnie was pres. Also Ronnie singed some of the anti gun laws. Like why full autos are so expensive now. I don't own any or intend to own full autos but it is an an example.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top