JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tippmann Armory? Are they in any way related to the paintball company Tippmann Sports or to the defunct sewing machine company? :confused:
Real interesting products... I don't mind one in 10mm ;) but a 9mm may be fun.. heck a 12ga could be awesome just because :D

But the $20,000 question is, is it a "Semi-automatic Assault Rifle"? :rolleyes:
1) its not designed to be fired from the shoulder :rolleyes:
2) its also not designed to be held in one hand :rolleyes:
3) it does not "fire automatically" ( you gotta crank it manually to fire)

So while it is autoloading... it still is not quite semiautomatic because the crank also cocks the bolt assemblies while firing and ejecting.. could be thought of as "triple action" crank (fire, eject, cock, repeat)

Hook an electric motor to that bad-boy and let's get to rockin'! :D
Problem with that? It turns it into a machine gun due to "automatic firing" if ya have on/off button for the electric motor :confused:

1) its not designed to be fired from the shoulder :rolleyes:
2) its also not designed to be held in one hand :rolleyes:
3) it does not "fire automatically" ( you gotta crank it manually to fire)

So while it is autoloading... it still is not quite semiautomatic because the crank also cocks the bolt assemblies while firing and ejecting.. could be thought of as "triple action" crank (fire, eject, cock, repeat)

Problem with that? It turns it into a machine gun due to "automatic firing" if ya have on/off button for the electric motor :confused:

Does a plug-in plug count? :D

Using one of these as a feeding device might be interesting.

ThumbnailHandler.jpg

Have to say it would literally be a blast. At the price point they mentioned I sure will not be buying but damn, if someone I knew had one I would love to run a few boxes of ammo through one. Someone may buy one to use as a rental. I would certainly pay to rent one just for the fun. :)

Yeah, what if its a plug in electric motor with no on/off, but its plugged into a power strip that does have a switch... technically it has no activation button or trigger....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top