JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I should just bite the bullet and do that myself. And save a bundle!

While it seems expensive to rent a boat these days, consider the combined cost of ownership, licensing, gas to trailer it behind a truck, regular maintenance, repairs, etc., etc. I shudder to think how many dollars per pound that crab really costs when I go out 3-4 times a season.

But it's a fun adventure and worth every penny either way.

Rethink that statement when you realize what B O A T
Really means...... just sayin that I have been blessed by the God's with my 3 water crafts.....

Rethink that statement when you realize what B O A T
Really means...... just sayin that I have been blessed by the God's with my 3 water crafts.....

I know it well brother. Looking out front at my 50mph Four Winns (5th ski boat since the 80's). Love it and love taking friends/family out - even in Oregon where it's now winterized and tented until probably April. From that perspective, $75-100 to simply appear at the beach in Dec or Jan, go crabbing for a few hours in someone else's 20hp outboard, tie it to the dock and walk away has a certain appeal too.

They can be pretty aggressive with fishy bait, but they leave poultry alone. As a matter of fact, I found they even left my salmon and tuna heads alone when I put some turkey or chicken with them.

Used to take a 10' Livingston out crabbing, sturgeon fishing, salmon fishing all the time. The catamaran, bi-hull style makes for a pretty stable platform. I'm guessing it weighed about 200lbs. It used to ride in the bed of the Ford.

Used to take a 10' Livingston out crabbing, sturgeon fishing, salmon fishing all the time. The catamaran, bi-hull style makes for a pretty stable platform. I'm guessing it weighed about 200lbs. It used to ride in the bed of the Ford.
Those old Livingstons were some of the best small boat designs ever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top