JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a 2012 that I've owned for just a couple months. I've acquired it through a trade for a boat I was selling and I am now needing more funds for home remodeling projects. These sell new for $6999 and I am selling mine for $5500 firm. I've added a brand new deep cycle battery, brand new battery charger, 50ft high quality power cord (for plugging in at camp sites), and a 7-gallon water tank.

I would like at least $3-4K in cash and I'm willing to trade the rest for guns/aluminum fishing boat/motorcycle etc. As far as guns go, I'd prefer partial trades for high-end 1911's or HK's. May be interested in Sigs or high quality pocket/carry guns. I may consider taking payments from well-known or "respected members" of the forum with a considerable amount down.

The Backpacker towable camp trailer is an excellent mid-sized towable trailer, designed to offer you all of the comforts of home while you're on the road.

You'll find plenty of room to relax in the 32.9 square foot interior. If you like to stay connected while you're on the road, you'll appreciate the two interior outlets (1 110-volt GFI, 1 12-volt), and when you're ready to feed the crew you'll enjoy the rear galley with stainless steel sink, two spacious drawers and the sandwich table and spice/towel rack on the rear door.

Info from 3Feathers' website:
<broken link removed>

EXTERIOR:
Trailer Weight: 1100 lbs
Bumper to Hitch Length: 11 6
Hitch Weight: approx 135 lbs
2 Ball Hitch
2000 lb. Axles
ST205/75R14 Radial Tires
White Rims
Diamond Plate Fenders
Aluminum Skin
Metal Roof
12-volt Battery Ready
Insulated Walls & Ceiling
¾ Plywood Flooring
LED Tail Lights
Porch Light
Detachable Table
Complete Underbelly

INTERIOR:
Sleeping Area - 6'7" L x 59" W
Overhead Cabinet
Roof Vent
110-volt GFI Outlets (2 each)
12-volt Outlet
12-volt Lights (2 each)
Large Entry Door with Window
Upgrade-Linoleum Flooring
Large Escape Window

REAR GALLEY
Stainless Steel Sink with Hand Pump
Sandwich Table on Rear Door
Drawers (2 each)
Spice / Towel Rack on Rear Door
GFI Outlet

Included options:
Aluminum Wheels
High-output Fantastic Fan
Roof Rack
Roof Vent w/ Fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top