JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a set that contains both a Scottish Dirk and a matching Sgian Dubh that I ordered direct from Mr. Pearce 7-10 years ago.

The dirk has a 14 3/16 inch long blade, ironwood handle with extensive Celtic knotwork carving and brass brads. There is fancy file work on the blade reverse side, and a fuller.

The sgian dubh has a 4 7/8 inch long blade, ironwood handle with extensive Celtic knotwork carving and brass brads to match the dirk. There was no file work on the blades back edge, and I wanted them to be more like a set, so I contraced to have the filework done after I had received the knife.

I don't have the capacity to load photos to the computer, but there is a photo of the Dirk on Mr. Pearce's web site. If you go to Michael "Tinker" Pearce's web site and click on the section showing Scottish dirks, you will see a display of about six dirks layed out. Mine is the dirk on the far right.

I'm in the Milwaukie, OR area, and anyone who wishes is free to inspect the knives. Both are in excellent condition. The knives are expensive, but anyone familiar with Mr. Pearce's work will understand why...usually there is a considerable wait even to buy his work. Dirk= $600.00, Sgian Dubh=$200.00.

If I can find someone to place photos on this ad, I will do so.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top