JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't understand why a smart guy like Stewart can be a liberal water carrier. This is an exception for him, not the rule. He's normally about a pace behind Chris Matthews.

The MSNBC crowd will get to the bottom of these scandals I'm sure. Maddow will explain to all the Obama worshippers why these things are necessary when the Dems are in power.

These funny/smart men, although socially liberal must see the country's decline and the messianic way journalists and the left treat Obama. They must worry a little bit that things are going too far. It really is in their hands to wake up the youth but I fear their own greed and narcissism will prevent it. Besides Court Jester is a good gig when the soft tyranny is fully implemented.

still have to be fair, he makes his show for laughs more than political accuracy. he isnt trying to be bill maher.

Bill Maher is politically accurate?

I suppose so - like the Jihadis who shoot from the hip, on full-auto, and believe that "I don't need to aim: if God wills it, one of my bullets will kill an Infidel."

didnt say he was politically accurate, was making note that john stewart does try to be as politically active as bill maher. maybe i could have phrased myself better.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top