JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, with all the recent coverage of the JFK assassination and such, it got me thinking about "conspiracy theory's"...

We all have one or a few or maybe a lot, what are some of yours? Lets try to please keep it civil amongst ourselves as well shall we?

Feel free to wear your tin foil hat while typing....

the more programs taht try to show it was oswald ALONE, the more you see there is no way he could have doen it alone.
from some of the shows we learn,,,
the lot of ammo oswald used 30% FTF meaning he was on elucky SOB to get off 3 to 4 shots that fast.
that 80% of the time the first shot would have or should have been a head shot.

then lets bing up the altgens photo Altgens Photo

or the SS being called off of teh limo where they should have been when he left love field

Last edited by a moderator:
Conspiracy Theorist

"A contemptuous term used primarily by the main stream media and non-thinking adults to slander anyone who questions their monopoly on truth.

Even though he has done his own research and has concluded that the official account of events is either lacking or inaccurate, he is still a conspiracy theorist because he does not believe what the main stream media proclaims to be the truth."

Since you mention JFK I will just say the Mossad assassinated him in conjunction with jewish mafia in the USA.. JFK was refusing nuclear technology and advanced missiles to "israel" as well as planning the elimination of the federal reserve, also one of their systems. LBJ was in on the plot

Guess who killed Oswald the patsy? Jack Ruby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

born Jacob Leon Rubenstein

I believe that the JFK shoot was not associated to what is happening today, Unless it was to put LBJ into power so that he could start the "Great Society" which kick started the final phase of the Progressive takeover of the USA. In which case it was the kill shot to America as a Republic

It would be less time consuming to list things that are true and factual because the list would be so very short (vs fables and stories that people cling to). We live in a world of lies.

People defend their mythologies, delusions and falsehoods with such incredible energy and dedication sometimes you have to wonder if it was encoded into our DNA.

I would say to those that find truth in any one subject to tread lightly because the rabbit hole seems bottomless once you open your mind and start reasoning things out.

No matter how enlightened a person becomes, they almost always cling to their own delusions themselves. They often get a high and mighty attitude about what they believe they know although it is like an unfinished jigsaw puzzle.

As you learn more and more, never expect a pat on the back or an Atta Boy for discovering a truth. Truth is a stinking dead fish to the vast majority of people because most of the time it comes with an uncomfortable message. People say they want truth, but they absolutely do not want it unless the truth is 'happy.'

People want comfort, period. Comforting message that supports the status quo and all will be well? A-OK.

Yes, you figured something out and you are bursting to tell the world. There are 1000 scientific facts, physics, unarguable statistics to prove you are right. So what!

In order to understand why no one is cheering you on you must understand the definition of delusion. Delusion is the firm belief in something despite irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Memorize that and understand exactly what it will mean to you.

In other words, facts to the deluded are meaningless. You simply cannot and will not ever reach a deluded person via facts. If at some point that person decides, 'hmm, someone smells here" .. and reasons it out for THEMSELVES ... well, good for them. But you simply cannot argue facts with the deluded. Unfortunately, the deluded far outnumber informed people so you will be vastly outnumbered and chastised for stepping outside the herd. The social planners designed it that way.

For those who can think outside the box there are of course many rewards. Less time wasted on nonsense. Things you learn that enrich your life. So although the above sounds negative, there are still benefits. You just must adapt over time and prepare for what comes with not being part of the hypnotized populace around you.

Be thankful that you still have the capacity for independent thought because the 98% absolutely do not. Delusion is NOT ignorance and stupidity they are not the same thing at all. A person with an IQ of 200 can be deluded just the same. So, once you learn a truth often when your new epiphany is rejected by all around you, you might say 'why are people so stupid!!!'. They are NOT stupid. They have been deceived and are deluded. Although hard to admit, in the definition of the word, they are victims.

When I first put the sunglasses on years ago (pardon the They Live reference) it was very depressing to say the least. Now not so much. I see the way most people think and the ridiculous stories they cling to as entertaining and am happy to not believe the same (again, speaking of 100s of delusions people hold very dear). Live and let live though. When I meet an deluded person in life, which is daily LOL, the emotion I feel would best be described as pity.

I'll end the vanity, hyperbole, wasted diatribe with the standard video on the issue LOL, my all time favorite; NSFW; only the jester was allowed to tell the truth to the masses in front of the King.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads