JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that simply sums up my frustration. All the other garbage is just garbage. I just want to walk into bimart like I used to knowing I would walk out with a 525 brick for 15 to 20 bucks. Then I will shut up about it. Only then.
I hadn't ever bought any of those bulk 500R boxes of Federal or Remington back even 5 or 10 years ago. Far far easier loading mags stripping off 10-15R at a shot rather than diving into bucket of bullets.:mad::(:eek: Tho one Christmas I think in 2005 at a store I did not frequent Federals I think 500R bulk for $8.95 or $9.95. Each time I think of that I rue the day I was there and didn't buy 10 boxes that day. I'd just got my work Christmas card and Christmas Bonus. In years past it had been a 100 dollar bill. That year we had NEW Management and management was saying Thank You to the tune of THREE one hundred dollar bills in my card. Woo Hoo!! Talk about dancing a Jig For Joy.:p:p:p

Ammo will never be back down to 2005 levels when a 500R brick would run 10 to 20 dollars each. Those are the days I long for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top