JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went into Forest grove Bimart and picked up 250 of .40cal umc rounds which was the last one and 525 rounds of remington .22lr. There was one left the guy shed if me grabbed 4 boxes of the .22lr. I chose to only grab one of the two so that way at least one other person had a chance at getting some ammo. They had a little .22mag and .17 hmr no 9mm

Prices?
Went into Forest grove Bimart and picked up 250 of .40cal umc rounds which was the last one and 525 rounds of remington .22lr. There was one left the guy shed if me grabbed 4 boxes of the .22lr. I chose to only grab one of the two so that way at least one other person had a chance at getting some ammo. They had a little .22mag and .17 hmr no 9mm

Was down in Vacaville, Ca at the Walmart last week. They had one box of the UMC 250 rounds of .40 on the shelf for $87 and change. I seriously thought about it but did not feel like paying any sales tax to Ca so I calmly walked away.
Glad to see Bi-Mart can still get it.
Mike

You, sir, get the good samaritan award for the day. If everyone followed your example this panic would subside--but then, who would be getting rich selling $40 boxes of .22lr?

Who would be getting "rich" selling $40 boxes of .22?

The people that had the foresight and invested their money and took the risk, with their money?

Lefty.

I agree with Splendolla you are a good person to share with others. If we all would just calm down this will get over a lot sooner

That makes no sense. If someone got screwed, someone screwed them.

It makes perfect sense. The buyer WILLINGLY paid the asking price........

I bought 2 new guns last month. On one 10rd or 12rd mags go for $25. The few I have seen for sale have been well over $50 and as high as $100. IF I chose to buy one at those prices I WILLING do so, it is MY choice, I am not getting screwed. So for now I only have the mags that came with these guns which suck, but I am not WILLING to pay those price.

In the mid 90's I paid $75 each for a couple of Glock 17 mags. I did not get gouged, or screwed or taken advantage of that was the price and I was WILLING to pay that for them at the time.

I never have and NEVER will be gouged or screwed on a item that is not a true need and neither will anyone else.

Cabellas in Eugene actually had quite a lot of somewhat affordable 9mm target ammo Friday ($14.99/50) which shocked the hell out of me. I have seen quite a bit of .40 around- way more than 9mm or .22lr

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top