JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am googling folks names and saw Willamette week had made some interesting choices. Then I came across this, <broken link removed> and see that they have a different view of it, but see that none of the Portland School dist. candidates are noted.

Does anyone know of anyplace to get that info? ie, who they are and what they are about?

Beginning to see why we wind up with gun control senators and congressmen. It is either that the lack of info at an early stage or that few people who should be concerned actually care. In either case, all the "conservative" candidates lost. It seems to me that if we can get folks into the system who have our views, they will have better name recognition later when they run for more important positions. The dearth of info out there is stunning. I wonder if we can at least dislodge Gini Burdick next election. Not my district but I'd help.

Conservative candidates lost bad. For example:

Multnomah Education Service District
Patrick Lasswell &#8211; Position 2
Bob Clark &#8211; Position 3, Zone 2
Chris Cochran &#8211; Position 1, Zone 5

Results: (name followed by actual votes followed by percentage of votes rec'd)
Director, Pos. 2, At Large
MULTNOMAH EDUCATION SERVICE DISTRICT
Vote For 1
Patrick Lasswell . . . . . . . . 21,572 25.49
Nels Johnson . . . . . . . . . 61,211 72.34
WRITE-IN. . . . . . . . . . . 1,837 2.17

Director, Pos. 3, Zone 2 MULTNOMAH ESD ZONE 2
Vote For 1
Bob Clark . . . . . . . . . . . 5,628 26.71
Erica Thatcher. . . . . . . . . 15,067 71.52
WRITE-IN. . . . . . . . . . . 372 1.77

Director, Pos. 4, Zone 4 MULTNOMAH ESD ZONE 4
Vote For 1
Francisco (Frank) Acosta Jr . . . . 9,906 94.38
WRITE-IN. . . . . . . . . . . 590 5.62

Director, Pos. 1, Zone 5 MULTNOMAH ESD ZONE 5
Vote For 1
Bernie Giusto . . . . . . . . . 7,317 61.87
Chris Cochran . . . . . . . . . 4,350 36.78
WRITE-IN. . . . . . . . . . . 159 1.34

Not even saying that they are all tax and spend anti-gun liberals, but I suspect so. In either case, where is the info to make an informed choice?

Most of the time all we can vote for is the least liberal but I too would like a bit of a list to avoid confusion. These lesser positions are stepping stones to offices that can control our lives.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top