JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A decade in the slammer will probably kill both your spirit and heart...

While at the same time costing taxpayers lots of money. The taxpayers are the idiots that stuck you there.

And I would take it as an opportunity to foster more hatred towards the institution that stuck us there.

Admittedly I have a high tolerance for pain and a willful spirit.

While at the same time costing taxpayers lots of money. The taxpayers are the idiots that stuck you there.

And I would take it as an opportunity to foster more hatred towards the institution that stuck us there.

Id rather train and organize some kind of opposition, etc and take the system on directly than quietly get arrested for 'non-compliance' and proceed to bleed the system dry during my incarceration.

The system isnt going to crack under the weight of Pro 2A martyrs in prison anymore than the cost of the Gulags ruined the USSR

Id rather train and organize some kind of opposition, etc and take the system on directly than quietly get arrested for 'non-compliance' and proceed to bleed the system dry during my incarceration.

The system isnt going to crack under the weight of Pro 2A martyrs in prison anymore than the cost of the Gulags ruined the USSR

Since we are probably the only two awake at this ungodly hour. I agree, I'm just done being afraid. The problem is during the age of social isolation whilst feeling social in idiocy on social media this becomes Increasingly harder.

Also there are laws against organizing opposition, unless you are considering unorganized and inneffective opposition.

The enemy is godless, willing to subvert morals for unbridled ignorance, and has tons of funding for their rocket of neuron smashing affront to intelligence.

If a bunch of brain dead zombies want to put you in jail for something anyone with a smidge of intelligence would recognize as something sane and valid then should you be afraid?

Should you be afraid of jail for fighting to have the ability to protect your life?

If you don't have the tools to protect life, it isn't yours.... You no longer have the ability to protect it. Even if others claim they got your back they can not bend space and time to fulfill that promise.

Tax payers seem to have no end to how much they will take. Look at places like Seattle. Dopers camp on the street, politicians say they have a right. The tax payers who are suffering as they support the addicts then vote the same politicians back into office. An amazing part of those who pay are willing to make themselves slaves. All the while blaming people who are not even in power. It is amazing to watch it happening.

Tax payers seem to have no end to how much they will take. Look at places like Seattle. Dopers camp on the street, politicians say they have a right. The tax payers who are suffering as they support the addicts then vote the same politicians back into office. An amazing part of those who pay are willing to make themselves slaves. All the while blaming people who are not even in power. It is amazing to watch it happening.
Some taxpayers do have an end to what they will take. They will not stand for us to have our freedoms. That is something they will not take.

Maybe if the homeless dopers start carrying around AR15s the taxpayers will decide they had enough:)

Sorry I was trying to make a point that some taxpayers won't stand for us having gun rights.
Oh I get that. Just not sure what the hell we are supposed to do other than move. One kid lives in ID now and that has been tempting. Since both of us work still it's not easy to do. Just frustrating as hell to watch the same thing every 2 years. People complain about what is being done to them, then vote the same things back in.

Oh I get that. Just not sure what the hell we are supposed to do other than move. One kid lives in ID now and that has been tempting. Since both of us work still it's not easy to do. Just frustrating as hell to watch the same thing every 2 years. People complain about what is being done to them, then vote the same things back in.
It's frustrating as heck but here in Oregon we still have a chance (albeit a small one) of fending off the worst of the anti's legislation. 2020 will probably be Oregon's very last chance at righting the ship. My hopes are dimming since there is such little interest from the electorate in supporting pro2a candidates. I don't know if it's laziness, ignorance or something else, but it seems to be pervasive whatever is causing voters to not give a rip.

Edit: Even on this forum, it is difficult to get people to discuss ideas on supporting pro2a candidates.

Last Edited:
I'm doing an interview in Mississippi later this week. I dont see the siutation improving here ever.

That you you can practically buy a mansion down there for what my house here costs.

Maybe Idaho is next for them?
They certainly try. The recent D candidate for governor was a real piece of work (think AOC). She lost pretty hard but got more votes than I would have though and I suspect she'll be back next time. Boise has always been the lefty enclave, along with a couple other pockets. There's no question that people are fleeing the coastal states to come here so there is some occasional lefty chatter but no blatant gun-grab talk.
I'm not saying there is no threat, there certainly is. My advice to residents here is to not be as accepting of ALL outsiders. Embrace the like-minded but if they aren't for freedom -- call them on it! And do it publicly. They can either wear the scarlet letter or pack up and move somewhere else.
Idaho can stand. But not if we allow the virus to take hold.

Its the long game that a lot of people cant see imo.
The game the far left plays on 2A, and other topics, is assimilation of territory, populate , vote and move on.
Its the classic Sun Tzu conundrum . Just like Sun Tzu they play Go, not Chess. They concentrate on territory and controlling it , as opposed to Chess where one focuses on the conquest of the forces and not the territory.
People who give up their spot on the Go board(Oregon,Washington,Cali) are replaced by the opposing force to occupy that territory and impose their will on the populous and eventually convert through breading, force and generational brainwashing and so on until it is one sided enough that they can rinse and repeat on a new territory where history again repeats itself on the next generation........its a long game but it works and is a lot more permanent than the chase your opponent(tail) around the Chess board that the good people of the invaded territory play on.

Not sure why this is even a discussion, its not a matter of moving to avoid the invasive gun laws each year we have more states having a trickle down effect from all these other states.
I understand that there are many here who only want the 2nd Amendment defended when its convenient. Many say jobs, are a priority, and they are but at what cost? How one can move, and look at their neighbor and know they are abandoning the fight leaving their neighbor to do the dirty work. How does one do that ? Many here have said to many many others they got your six, do they even know what that means?

I guess owning a firearm, doesn't make you a patriot as had been said the Fudd types just want what ever gun is left and are happy if they still have some crumbs left.

All who are thinking of moving, do you not realize everyone would love to move? They do not many because they are invested in life here. But most wont turn their backs and leave. Or at least I thought so. I was talking with the Mrs about this thread, and she was astounded when I told here so many want to just jump ship. I told I was shocked as well. I look at our forefathers whom had such great courage to do what was hard, because it was the only right and just answer. Id love to just move from here, and actually I could near any state, but I wont leave Oregon. My voice matters.......when others say it no longer does, you are now bowing to Tyranny and being kicked out of this and other states.

Your not moving, your being told to leave or else, and many seem to want to obey these masters on the west, to actually bow down and leave because they are making life hard for gun owners. You leave they win, its that simple. Because a nice Liberal Anti-Gunner will take your house and job when you move. And thats how it starts. o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top