JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you boycott?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Once again the ODFW has put together another committee to figure out how to get more money, not one person from East Oregon is on that committee, since the majority of hunting is on the East you would think they would want some input from that side of the state, but it appears that again we will have a group of fascist bureaucrats coming up with ways to keep there jobs and retirement instead of managing wildlife. Since there will be less and less animals to hunt in the next 10 years if you can afford it, it is time to put the guns down and take some action.
I am calling for a state wide boycott of all licenses and tags for the year 2017. Your pocket book is now more powerful than your vote. I will not be buying a license and or my 3 tags for 2017, join me in stopping the destruction of our state resources.

Last Edited:
A boycott would be playing into their hand. They would much prefer to not deal with hunters and fishermen. If the sportsmen were gone they could get all their money from the general fund and the bureau's life would be good!!!! No more pretense of managing the resource.

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top