JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I have noticed on a number of occasions now that message notifications from the site which are sent to my e-mail account have incorrect time stamps. Just got one that was timed about twenty minutes in advance of the current time. Time warp or should I wait twenty minutes to view the message ? Only happens with NWFA notifications.

Last Edited:
There's also something goofy going on with the alerts. The alert highlights don't turn off after reviewing the thread from my e-mail account.

I have noticed on a number of occasions now that message notifications from the site which are sent to my e-mail account have incorrect time stamps. Just got one that was timed about twenty minutes in advance of the current time. Time warp or should I wait twenty minutes to view the message ? Only happens with NWFA notifications.

There's also something goofy going on with the alerts. The alert highlights don't turn off after reviewing the thread from my e-mail account.

Thanks guys, I'll look into both of these :)

I had a permission issue the last 4 days, I would post and it would say I do not have permission to post, but it would let me view my account and other areas. It was doing it on two different browsers. Just mentioning it, may not be tied in but also why i was not posting much last few days as it was annoying LOL. I had tried logging in an out and clearing cache, didn't resolve I think it stopped as this is posting !

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top