JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Time Magazine recently published an article by a Mexican "journalist" regarding the upcoming summit and the need for a new U.S. "Assault Weapon Ban".

Typical hit piece with more lies and distortions than you can swing a dead cat at...

Did you know a .50 cal could "tear through tank armor"... wow...

Good catch. Here's the article itself: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1915327,00.html

Seems directed at Obama to remind him of the things he and his administration have said before, which wrongly conceded that guns in Mexico are largely sourced from the US.

Wrong. But even if that were correct, the response to Calderon would be: Well, you ought to have better border security.

Thanks! Thought I had the direct link in there, but I may have goofed the URL.

No, it's all true. Why just yesterday I filled two trashbags with 50-cals, assault rifles, hand grenades, and armor-piercing copkiller hollow-point bullets after a recent windstorm blew them into my yard. There's even more in the street. I'M SERIOUS! They've got street cleaners out there sweeping up high-capacity magazines and AK47s (the preferred weapon of drug dealers!).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top