JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for new sights. I swear the stock Kimber sights have turned into black holes they're so dead. Not sure they glowed in the first place - but even white - they are dull.

So.... Time to put my new Sight pusher to work. I'm looking at both the Straight Trijicon Sights - or these Truglo w/ Fiber Optic sights.

I know what to expect from Trijicon - and would probably source them closer and fresher - but I've never used the Truglo x fiber optic. I'm not looking to blind myself.
The Truglo looks to have a slightly wider rear sight channel which I like.

Looking for opinions on either.

Thanks.

truglo.jpg 41QTac95t0L._AC_.jpg

Just ordered a set of the Truglo TFX-Pros for my SIG P220R, but they won't be in until Tuesday. My SIG is about 15 years old, and the factory SigLite night sights are showing their age, they're pretty dim. Hoping they're the best of both worlds, tritium for things that go bump in the night, and a nice, bright FO front for daytime use. Will be happy to post my impressions when they arrive. Later.

i like trijicons. the truglo tfo's are really bring though. i think youd be happy with either.

if i were to do it again id have a blacked out rear sight and just a fiberoptic night sight front sight. IMO night sights only practical use to ME is identifying my pistol on my night stand in the dark. weapon lights allow me shoot in the dark.

I had a set of tru glows that lasted about 2 training sessions. The front sight fiberoptic insert wiggled it's way out.
lve had trijicons and mepro lights for years, still working.
could have been a lemon and it was years ago but i don't see myself buying another set.

Thanks for the input. :)
I looked at both in person. The Truglo's with tritium and fiber optics were BRIGHT as hell. Almost felt like I had a light saber in my hand. A little more distracting than I had thought. A little, 'blocky' as well. Really stood out against a pretty melty pistol....
So... I went with the Truglo Tritiums alone. Feels great. And man - I tell ya what - The tritium of 10 years ago - vs 'fresh' still amazes me. I can practically read a book in the dark with these.
Thanks again all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top